A Typical Morning

It started off as a typical morning in the Kagamine household the usual morning routine the usual breakfast the usual routine of teasing amongst the twins. "Len I swear if you do not put my DS down right now you are gonna get it!!" Rin hissed at her twin brother. "What? What are you gonna do? Cry again?" Len taunted to his sister. She has had it with Len's constant teasing she balled up her fist and planted it square on her brothers jaw. Len toppled over onto his side holding his jaw groaning in pain. Rin leaned down and took her DS back. "If I ever catch you in my things again I will not be so nice next time!" She snarled at him putting the DS in her back pocket. When Len finally peeled himself of the carpet holding his now bruised jaw he saw his sister putting her bow and shoes on. "Where you going?" Len asked pain still hinted in his voice. "Out..." Rin slightly snarled at him. After getting ready she went out the door leaving Len to his pain. She wandered around town trying to calm herself down this wasn't the first time she has gotten violent with him she tries not to but with all the bloody noses, black eyes, and brusies she gave him he would know not to mess with her. She shook her thoughts from her head an decided to head home she has been out for a few hours just walking stopped in at her favorite candy shops to get orange flavored gummys. She turned down an ally way that she used as a short cut to home. There was a rough looking group of guys hanging out in the ally Rin lowered her head trying to avoid eye contact she started to walk past that is until one of the men stood in her path. Hey there pretty gal why not come join us? We will make you feel..... Out of this world..." The man said very creepily Rin rolled her eyes and tried to pass him "With that kind of talk I am sure you just have shrimps in between your legs." She retorted blankly. She was just about to pass him when he rather agressively grabbed her arm Rin winced slightly the man looked pissed. "Now. Now. We were trying to be nice but I guess we will have to take what we wanted by force...." He said well rather growled out he threw Rin. She squeezed her eyes shut bracing for impact against the concrete or a nearby wall but it never came she instead felt herself crashing into another body that ended up toppling over on their rear. She almost thought it was one of the men until she heard a rather reassuring and comforting voice asking " Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Rin shook her head and managed to sputter out. "N-No I-I am F-Fine......" She opened her eyes and saw a guy not much older than she was he had a mess of blue hair and eyes of the same colour he had a light blue scarf around his neck. The boy didn't looked too amused with her assailants he stood up helping Rin up at the same time. Finally he spoke up in a rather serious tone. "Why not leave the poor lass alone and you guys will leave here with minimal injury." One of the men scoffed and ran at the boy and swung at him he blocked and with one swift movement he threw him into another one of the men who fell into another and another and another and another and another who fell onto a board and knocked the main assailant flat. The boy quickly turned to Rin and told her to run and that he would be close behind she nodded and started running she didn't know if he was behind her or not she was kind of terrified of what just happened. She finally stopped when she started reaching the inner city she caught her breathe and heard someone come up behind her she turned around and saw the boy he was coming up behind her seemingly out of breathe as well. "You run pretty fast there lass." he said in between breaths. "I am not "lass" My name is Rin." she said not amused with him calling her lass "Rin eh? Well my name is Kaito nice to meet ya!" Kaito said rather cooly as he offered her his hand. She took it rather hesitantly. Kaito bowed and kissed the back of her hand "Enchante..." he murmered. Rin blushed slightly he stood up straight he was wearing a blue and blacked striped shirt under a blue and white zip-up hoody he also had distressed jeans on and blue and white tennis shoes. "Well... I gotta go I have places to be." he said as he turned around and walked off waving his hand. "W-Wait!" Rin started after him he turned a corner an as soon a she turned the same corner Kaito was..... Gone.....