Chapter 1

Feedback is always welcomed!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ivana looked at the time on her watch.

"6:50"

She let out an aggravated sigh; Where the hell was Morty?

Of course she was use to him being a little late because, well, he's.......Morty. From the moment she began tutoring him she knew her services were absolutely pointless; considering his father could (surprisingly) count the number of times Morty was present at school.

She swayed back and forth looking at the time once more.

"7:01"

At this rate it felt like waiting for death. Digging around in her bookbag she found her phone and called Morty.

"Pumpkin pie head bitch ass motherfucker better have a good ass alibi for this shit....." Mumbling as the phone rang.

"H-Hello?"

She cringed at his voice, he always sounded like someone fucked his vocal cords.

"Where the fuck are you? we have a session today, re-fucking-member? you practically begged me."

"Oh, w-w-well uhhh Rick, Rick decided that we should uhhh, t-t-take, you know..... a-a break?.......I mean don't take it the wrong way, but I-I-I'm a little tired of them too...."

God, him and his stuttering. It had gotten worse since he assisted Rick on his little escapades.

"Jesus, you sound like a goddamn damaged starter belt on a car Morty. Get your shit together." Her retort was intentionally hurtful; he could be such a little spineless-groupie whore sometimes.

"Jesus, fuck off Ivana. Y-y-you don't have to be such a bitch about everything you know....."

She snorted.

"Look, I don't give a flying FUCK what your pathetic ass granddad is telling you. He's practically dead anyway. Isn't he like, what, 95 and a chronic ass alcoholic with SUICIDAL tendencies? The only reason you're around is because he's lonely and unable to keep other company....."

She heard Rick in the background and got louder.

"BECAUSE HIS WEAK ASS STROKE GAME. LIMP DICK BITCHHHH"

Okay, that was a little unnecessary. But hey, easy target take it, right?

"......Geez, Ivana what the hell....." Morty began, but was immediately overtaken by a raspy voice.

"L-Look-LUUuck here bitch, the O-*belch*ONly reason Mortys with me is to keep him away from your lifeless ass. S-s-CHOOL is not for smart people, exhibit A; you. And tell your older brother who BEGGED for my "incapable" dick all in his mouth to take a raincheck, BI-atcHHH."

She could hear his manic laugh from afar; followed by the sound of liquid being swished around.

She scrunched her face in disgust. Ending the call she threw the phone in her bag, defeated.