Chapter 1

{ this book is about a relationship i recently got out of.. i miss him a lot. he was everything to me. i will love you forever and always <3}

C

H

A

P

T

E

R

O

N

E

~introduction~

you promised me forever and always. what happened? did i do something wrong? did i mess everything up? am i just to ugly? or to fat? or not good enough? well i miss you a lot. i need you babe. please come back. you were my everything. im sorry im not perfect and she is. but i love you. i always will. just like i promised you. 

As i take a step down the stairs to my back porch, i can see you aproching me. we arent dating but i have a really big crush on you. do you feel the same about me? i mean, look at the way your eyes sparkle in the sunlight, you hair color goes perfectly with your pail blue eyes. what isnt there to like about you? your perfect. and im far from it. i understand if you dont feel the same. i mean im ugly and fat. theres nothing to like about me. 

"uh.. hi" i say to you. "hi" you say, your voice sounding perfect. As i hand you my old iPod, our hands touch. "ohh.. im sorry" i say. "i didnt mean to touch your hand.." 'Its fine. dont worry about it" you say back. i show a small smile. "Emily!" my brother just has to ruin the moment. my perfect moment. ruined because my stupid brother. "oh right. Walkker this is Austyn, Austyn this is Walkker" "is he your boyfriend?!" Austyn says. "no.." i say back thinking that walkker is discusted with my brothers question. "no" Walkker says with a small laugh. 

we walk towards the park behind my house and i have 2 little brothers i have to take care of. perfect. my 'date' was ruined because of 2 little boys. 

as we sit down on the swings Austyn takes Parker on the slide. Walkker sits down right next to me. then he gets up and stands behind me and puts his hands on my waist. a shock runs through my body. did Walkker Jenks really just put his hands on my waist?! or was that just me imagining that..? i pinch my self to see if i was day dreaming. nope it was real.. Walkker Jenks just put his hands on my waist. 

Austyn yells across the playground "you guys are dating!" "NO WERE NOT QUIT SAYING THAT!" I yell back. Was Walkker discusted with that thought of us dating? or did he want to date me, i mean he did just put his hands on my waist.

~ ABOUT 20 MINUTES LATER~

"i have to leave.." Walkker says. "oh.. okayy." i say kinda sad. i didnt want him to leave. i wanted to be with him longer. before he walks away he says "i love you" i was shocked. "what?!" i say with shock.  "i love you" he says again. "i love you to" i say with the biggest smile on my face. "bye beautiful" he says walking away. i could tell he wanted to kiss but i didnt let him because my brothers were standing right there. 

soon me and my brothers walk back home. i still have the biggest smile on my face. thinking of his exact words over and over in my head. i will never forget when he said that to me.