Update #1

So I wanted to say I am sorry for the long time away. A lot has happen and a lot on my mind. I trying to find and editor for my stories it is hard atm. I am working on myself cause stuff had happen. Okay so this is the time I tell you more stuff. My story 'My Help' It is deleted, I have a back-up some where save. Sorry if you liked the story that is gone, it may or may not come back to the books. It count on if I want to or not. 

'My Fight For ImmortalHD' will be back, I swear about it. I just need to fix it. Being half asleep why writing it will have some errors.

'A Sad Ending to Love' will be worked on. Fixed and better.

'The Wolf Who Loves The Kitten' It is a on going thing. As in it is going to be days where I can write it then just boom can't write about it.

'Monster Killers' people love the story so much, but not being able to write a lot so much so fast, I am trying to get it done and out to you guys.

I am trying to write more and more for you guys, I am looking for an editor for my stories so it will be better to read for you guy. I am in college and looking for a job. So it is hard to look for a job, school, looking in to the Army, and find time to be with my  friends and write is hard. The stories will come out slow and try to get moving out as fast as I can I swear.

Love

~Erika