So much for walking home

Hello, my name is Skyy Crazone, i am a 13 year old male in highschool (skipped a few grades). I took 2 years in sword fighting and karate, and I carry a knife everywhere i go. So you don't really want to get on my bad side, and i thought everyone in my small town knew this, but i was wrong, way wrong. It was night, i just got out of detention, and i was on my way home. But, i never made it home. I was about half way home, when i heard some rustling in the bushes. Naturally, i just shrugged it of like, thinking it was just the wind, UNTIL i heard footsteps following behind. When i looked behind me, there was this moderately sized person with a giant smile and wide eyes standing in front of me. "Eh, its not Halloween yet, why don't you stop trying to scare me and run back home" I say, trying too scare him of. Naturally, he didn't leave, instead, he started walking towards grabbing something out of his hoodie's pocket. When he came within arms length of me, he pulled out a knife. "Go to sleep" the THING whispered. "Tough guy huh?" I state as i pull out my knife and point it to his head. "NOW" the man yelled. Just then, a dog (i think) jumps out of the brush and bites my leg. "Damn, got to admit, that stung, call you mutt of smiley, and i wont stab your throat" I say, biting back the pain. "Go to sleep" the man says as he stabs me in the abdomen. "Well, never thought i'd get the shit beaten out of me by a little gremlin". I say just before i black out.