Crazed-crossed lovers......or a love tringle?( Niall Horan fanfic)

Nialls P.O.V.

God damn it, my first day at an alternitive school. I didn't even do anything wrong! Okay thats a lie I may have gottin in a fight and broke the guys jaw but alternitive school! isnt that kinda harsh!? Whatever. I get ready for my day starting off with getting a shower, when I get out , I put on my white uniform shirt that fit perfectly, then slid on my black pants and put on my black sneekers. I jog down the steps of my familys modern house and meet my mother in the kitchen. "Good morning niall" she looks at me "now dont you look handsome in your uniform!!". I roll my eyes. "whatever mum" I grab an apple and my back pack then run out the door "Love you mum!" This will be hell. 

*

I arive at school 10 minutes later, seeing im a little early I sit on the steps of the high school. James crest high. Horrid name and horrid students. I think this place is all bad but then i feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She had long brown hair, brillent brown eyes, shes a little shorter then me so about 5'7, he soft looking olive colored skin, and I could tell she wasnt from the UK I can't take my eyes off her until she speaks with the sweetest softest voice id ever heard but with some not so nice words. "Yo dip shit these are my steps you walk them not sit." "Oh i'm sorry ma'am I didn't know...". God she was beautiful. "Obviously what your name i havent see you in my school before." . She spoke so confodently god. " I'm Niall" I grab her hand gently and bring it to my mouth and kiss it softly " Niall Horan." I had alway had a sort of was with girls. But she was different.... "I'm Natalie and this is my school pretty boy don't try and take it I have my eye on you." She struts away 'i got my eye on you too' I think in my head.

*

I hear the bell ring and I run to my class and I see her sitting there....This is gonna be a good day... I take a  see next to the godess they call Natalie. I see another girl by her and they are talk. The girl gives me a glare. She wishpers to Nataile and Natalie looks at me. "Oh you" She roles her perfect brown eyes and turns back to her friend. After class I grab her friend and drag her to the hall. "Hey creep let go of me!" "Shhh okay Hi I'm Niall" I kiss her hand like I did eariler to Natalies. This girl was different she had mediam black length hair, sparking blue and green eyes, pale skin like a real irish person, an american accent that was so easy to tell she was warm hearted girl, she was about the hight of Nataile. "Okay I'm Emily" she spoke less harshly then before. "Why are you here you seem so....innocent." I say. "I well me and Nataile brought pocket knives to school and yeah..." I think this girl is maybe more beautiful then Nataile. "I'm new so I just wanted to know if you wanted to grab like some nandos?" I ask hopefully. She gives me a gorgous smile. "Of coarse Niall." This girl may be a pretty neat chick....

-

Hello lovlies  you get to help me decied who Niall ends up with!! Should it be Emily or Nataile?! Cos I can't choose!! AAAAAAND one of you i will dedicate the next part too!!!! Sooo go leave a commet bout that shit! Love you-  Crap sack <3