Chapter 1-What?!

(Y/N) pov

"WHAT?! I HAVE TO MARRY A GUY?? B-BUT W-WHY??" i say because my parents actually as me to be married to an unknown man..a.k.a

arranged married..

"You have to because it is for their company.." my mom says...

"For company?!?Why..do I have to marry their SON..just because of their company!!!??" i say..i almost raise my voice..

"JUST DO IT!" my dad suddenly raise his voice...

"o-okay...*hing*".. I was so scared because once my father raised his voice..no one can low it down..

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL~~~

(Y/N) pov

*the sound of an egg being thrown*

*the sound of a crumbled paper being thrown*

*a bucket of water splashed towards (Y/N)*...SUDDENLY..

" OK..THAT IS ENOUGH!!"I raise ny voice towards a group of 13 members..actually they are called seventeen...weird right..they have 13 members..but they called themselves seventeen..pppfffttt...

"Oh..so this girl with big glasses said that is enough...hahahaha!" ohmygosh...my ULTIMATE CRUSH!!actually...in one of those members...i have a crush called WONWOO..now..i dont know why..but I felt like crying right now...

"Stop it!!!" i cried because they started to kick me..punch me..and the corner of my mouth suddenly started to bleed..

"(Y/N)!!" Luckily...my friend is here..her name is chorong..

"Chorong..jebal..help me..*cough*." as chorong was about to help me..wonwoo push her...and i was like..

"What the hell man??!?!?".. Ok..i shouldn't have said that..because now..wonwoo is about to slap me..suddenly...*PPAK!*...ouch...

" what the hell woman??!?!" and now..wonwoo is talking back..great..just great..suddenly...it was all pitch black around me..I faint..all i could hear is chorong calling for me...

To Be Continued...Kekekke