Untitled Part 1

Rose's p.o.v

I was sitting in class when i glanced out the window and i saw an abnormally large man and then a few people standing about 200 yards away from the window and i looked over at Kat and i motioned to the window and she nodded at me. Then we both got and asked the teacher if we could be excused from class and he said ' yes' so we walked out of the room and then we calmly walked to an interior room that we knew would be empty. See this has happened a couple times this month and we went into lock down each time but those time there were security guards and today on account of them being dead they aren't here.

We lock the door quickly then turn off the light and sit on the very edge of the room so if someone looked through the window on the door they couldn't see us through it. Then like i knew it would happen the lock down bell rang then i heard screams coming from the office way. 

" they are in the building we are not very safe here" i say and i could see that she nods then i think ad i look around no windows great but if we went through the windows they wold probably find us then there were a lot and i mean a lot of screams and it went on for like 5 minutes then it became quiet to quiet like there was no one in the building thats when police cars came and we unlocked the doors just as they walk up to us.

" keep your eyes closed as you walk out you might not want to see what happened here " one says and we walk out being escorted out by one then right as we got to the doors the power turned off then i feel my phone buzz remembering that i didn't tell my parents or family anything so i just quickly texted them saying goodbye and i love them in the slightest way i could just in case nothing happened and i saw that cat did the same thing then i glanced at the elementary side and i saw that the lights were still on and that people were still walking out i sigh as i feel someone push me against the wall and all of the breath i have leaves my lungs and i glance over and see that someone was pinning  Kat against the wall two he im guessing its a male had a brown jacket and he had brown hair then a mask over his face then i looked up at the person who pushed me against the wall and i saw..