Troye sivan & Tyler oakley fanfiction

Troyes P.O.V
I was at the airport waiting for Tyler to pick me up I was staying in America for 3 weeks for Vidcon I was staying with Tyler's for 3 days until Vidcon started I was mostly excited to see Tyler I haven't seen Tyler for 4 months every time I see him I get this excitement throughout my body and my cheeks blush I've secretly had this massive crush on him since I first met him at my first Vidcon.

5 minutes later I see Tyler in his car I run up to his car Tyler jumps out and gives me the biggest hug and saids "I missed you" I reply saying "I missed you too Tilly" he smiled back I start to blush Tyler helps me put my suitcases in the back of his car then we drive of to Tyler's house after half an hour we arrived at Tyler's house Tyler helped me get my suitcases out the car then he showed me to the spare Room where I was sleeping for the next 3 days after I unpack my stuff little old tilly pops his head in and saids.
"You hungry" I reply "sure am" Tyler walks of to make us some lunch about 15 minutes later Tyler pops his head in and gives me a salad sandwich Tyler then saids "I think I might go have a nap" I reply nervously "well there is lots of room in this bed" I move over for Tyler he lays down beside me I start to blush I think in my head "come on Troye keep it together" Tyler then reaches over and kisses me on the lips then he looks at me then we start to make out is this it I thought am I going to have Sex with Tyler he started  to put his hand up my shirt he took me shirt of and he started to kiss me again I then roll over onto Tyler and take his shirt off then we started to make again for at least 5 minutes then he took my pants of he started to take of my boxers I thinking is he going to suck my cock anyway I was fine with it i could feel Tyler's cock on me while we  making out he was hard obviously.

Tyler's P.O.V
As soon as Troye asked me if he wanted to sleep with me my heart went racing I've wanted to kiss Troye for so long every time I see him he drives me crazy he's so hot and his big blue eyes turn me on and his amazing voice and as soon as I laid next to Troye
I couldn't help but kiss him as soon as kissed he started making out for at least 10 minutes it was amazing I've wanted to do it for so long and after we started to take his pants if then I moved my head done to his cock I took his boxers of I started to suck his cock I didn't know after we had sex that we were going to date I've liked Troye for so long and after everything could change we could be a couple.

Troye's P.O.V

I was thinking in my head while Tyler and I were making out what we end up in a relationship after this I've liked Tyler ever since I met there is so much to like about Tyler he's been my best friend since we met after this things could change Tyler could be my boyfriend! After me Tyler finish having sex we the make a video together.

Hey guys this is my first fanfiction I hope you guys like it I'll make more!xx