Truth or Dare (PJO and HoO characters)

Hey guys I'm kinda new to wattpad so I appreciate the constructive criticism. I love writing and also I don't own HoO or PJO  this is only fan made!!! Enjoy!!!

"Hey Pinecone face!" shouted Percy. "What?!" Thalia shouted back. "Truth or dare in five Athena cabin. Alert the others." said Percy walking to the Athena cabin. Thalia ran off to find the others. The Game "Ok everyone " said Annabeth, "Let's get started, who wants to go first?" " I do" shouted Travis. "Ok so Katie , truth or dare?" asked Travis. "Umm truth I guess" Katie replied. "Is it true that you like me?" said Travis. " Yeah" Katie blushed. "Ok Katie go" said Annabeth "So Travis truth or dare?" asked Katie "Dare"replied Travis. " I dare you to kiss me." replied Katie. " It's a good thing I like you Katie." with that Katie cut him off and kissed him. "Jason you're next!" cheerfully replied Annabeth. Jason then turned to Piper and asks the question. "Truth" Piper replies. "I have heard that you have always wanted to kiss in the rain. Is that true?" asked Jason curiously. "Yes and now your turn truth or dare?" asked Piper shyly. "I choose dare but I know what the dare you're going to give me anyway." flirtatiously replied Jason. "Well then Mr. Mindreader what is the dare." said Piper to Jason with a wink.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while here's some more for you guys to read!( I don't own PJO or HoO)

"Okay... love birds let's cut to the chase please." Thalia says annoyed. "Fine" says Jason not taking his eyes off of Piper. "I dare you to kiss me in the rain."

Thalia looks at Jason and Piper shaking her head slowly. She then snaps and it starts to pour rain outside. Piper and Jason look at each other and walk outside having a makeout session that seems to go on forever.