i/i

Karylle, with her headphones on, gathered all her belongings & rushingly packed her bags, so that she can go home as soon as possible. She just finished working on It's Showtime and it was very clear that she had no plans on staying any longer. Her heart raced so fast like she was afraid of something or maybe someone.

She opened her door while simultaneously taking off her headphones. As she looked up, she saw someone. Her heart continued to race but at the same time, it ached. Karylle was still broken. Broken because of him, the man? standing right in front of her. She doesn't want to see him or even be near him, so as soon as their gaze met, she planned to leave and runaway from him but her feet stopped with her heart when she heard 3 words coming out from his mouth.

Vice: ....I love you.

Hearing those words made her want to burst into tears but she had to be strong. She picked up herself and gathered all her strength to say..

Karylle: I'm sorry, I was impulsive and I shouldn't have asked you to do that. Don't worry it won't happen again. All is forgotten.

She left him speechless and while she was walking her tears fell down her face. As she walked through the hallway, she noticed someone was staring at her. This specific person helped her get through her problems and she never once left her side. As she saw her, her tears turned into sobs. Anne hurriedly hugged her best friend because she knew how hard it was for her to see Vice again.

*Flashback*

Vice and Karylle have the most peculiar relationship in this world. Who would have thought? A girl falling in love with a gay & A gay falling in love with a girl. How odd is that. Though their feelings were mutual, no one had the guts to take a risk.

The great thing about their relationship is they're a love team. They're supposed to act like they like each other which is very convenient for the both of them. It may be confusing but they're faking the fake part, if that make sense. Anyways, they liked the fact that they can act like a couple on screen which continued even off cam.

ViceRylle acted like a real couple except for the fact that they don't kiss, at least off cam they don't. I mean they don't kiss and tell, maybe they do ;) It was smooth sailing for the both of them.

Until one day, Karylle was walking in the hallway towards her dressing room when she heard voices coming from Vice's dressing room.

Anne: Well, what happened what went wrong?

Vice: I guess something that's been wrong from the start. You know?

Anne: Are... you guys aren't breaking up, are you? Well, technically, you're not together but you're in love with each other and you act like a real couple.

Vice: No, no, no, no, no. Trust me. Karylle's not going anywhere.

Anne: Vice, I guess I - I don't - I don't know what you're saying exactly.

Vice: Look Anning, I know how much you love Karylle and I together. And I know how much you love the idea of us, but we're not a normal couple. We can never go out in public. We can never share our true feelings. We can never be us.

Anne: But you guys seem so perfect.

Vice: Yeah, I know. I guess, but always being with her, my life was so close to being perfect. The way I had pictured it would be. Then I realized what was wrong with that picture... And it was us. Karylle and I are never going to be anything more than we are now. But you know what? I'm okay with that.

Karylle smiled at the thought that they might have a chance. They might be able to become something more than just a love team. They might have a chance of being real. She was ready to leave everything for him. That is how much she loved him. Karylle continued walking towards her dressing to gather all of her belongings. She rushed to fix her things because she was too excited for her plans.