My Bae and I

*Legacy POV*

"Bae!" I yelled out to Makiya. I love her so much and I will never hurt her.

"Yea!" She yelled back.

"I love u!" I said.

"Really?" She asked

"Yea." I said

I just love messing with her too. I need to stop, but i just wanna do it for fun.

She came out of her room and walked towards me and sat on my lap and kissed me on the lips and i kissed back. I loved her kisses they were soft,sweet,and tender too. She is just perfect and i like that about her. She pulled back and we just stared into each other eyes for a while, but felt like forever. She got up and i graded her waist and started kissing her neck and she let of a soft moan and i smile and laugh a little.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked

"Because your so easy." I said

"Oh, really so I'm easy...huh?" She said

"No, not like that I-" She cut me off.

"No I know what you meant and now I see how you feel about me" She said in a tone that sounded like she wanted to cry.

Then she ran off to her room and locked it. I knocked on the door. "Bae, I'm sorry I didn't mean to say it like that, I didn't mean to hurt you please open the door..please." I said in a sorry tone. She stopped crying and she walked to the door and opened it, but not all the way. "Really?" She said with tears down her face. "Yes." I pulled her way from the door and kissed her like she never been kissed before and she kissed back. I didn't mean to hurt her, i needa watch what I say from now on. She is really broken hearted from her last boyfriend. He cheated on her more than once. I hate him. I swear if i see him one day im going to beat the shit out of him.

She pulled way from the kiss and made me come out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked.

"I love you" She said.

I laughed a little."I love you too."

I pecked her on the lips and then I deepen the kiss and then we started making out and next thing I know she jumped on me and I walked to her bed and layed her down on the bed. I was on top. I asked for an entrance and she let me in. So our tongue were at a rhythm. She let out a moan. She has the most sexys moan ever.

"Bae?" She asked.

"Yea?" I asked.

"How much do you love me?" She asked.

I can't believe she's asking me this."I love you more than anything. I will fight who ever hurts you and I can't wait to have kids with you and raise them together and to get old and still be with each other."

"Awww.." She said

I saw tears coming from her eyes.

"Bae, why are you crying...what did i do this time?"

"Nothing..there happy tears because I'm happy with you." She said

We started kissing again and it lasted way longer and you can tell she liked it.

She pulled way.

"Bae, can i ask you something?" She asked

"Sure." I said

"Do u wanna have a baby with me?" She asked

You can tell she was nervous when she asked that question. I didn't know what to say. I mean were only 20 and 22. Am I ready to take that chance with her hormones and all of that stuff. How do I tell her. This is hard to answer.

"Bae, hello are you there?" She asked in a scared tone.

"Can you give me some time to think please"? I asked in a soft tone so she won't get offended.

"Uhmm..sure what ever helps you choose... I love you." She said.

"Thanks and I love you too" I said as i kissed her.

I really needa think about this. I do want kids. I haven't even propose yet. And do i have time for the kids because i gotta go on tour sometimes and i don't usual be back until like a 2 weeks or a week. I don't like leaving Makiya I love her to much to leave her, but i have to for my fans. I don't wanna leave my baby either. I would be a bad father. I needa talk to Makiya so she can help me out.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Monday morning

I started to wake up Makiya.

"Bae, bae....wake up to day were going to the park to hang out...come on.!" I said while I was shaking her.

"No..no i wanna sleep...my bed needs me." She said

"Please...don't make me drag you out of the bed." I said in a serious tone.

"You wouldn't dare!" She said.

I graded her leg and pulled her. She started laughing and trying to pull way.

"STOP!..STOP!...OK OK ILL GET UP.!" She yelled.

I stopped and she got up and she was still laughing and so was I.

"Good...now go take a shower." I said.

*Ring

*Ring

*Ring

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Makiya what you doing today?" Myia asked

Myia is Makiya bestfriend and they did everything together. Myia and I are good friends. Shes always trying to keep me in check. Its funny because I will never cheat on Makiya.

"This is Legacy not Makiya...shes in the shower." I told Myia.

"Oh its you...well tell her that i called ok?" She asked

"Sure." I said.