Prologue

Will we ever truly believe in man kind again?

Let me rephrase that, will I ever truly believe in the human specimen ever again? After all they have put me through hell. After all the struggles, the hard ships I alone had to face because of them.

I don't know.

Im a 22 year old college student who's just transferred from The University of Houston to, Stanford University, the only reason I made it into this college was because of my step father. He is the CEO of Lanstin Industry while my whore of a mother sits at home on her ass watching 'Novelas' which is Spanish soap operas and yes, I am indeed Latina.

My name is Julie Abroket, and I'm a realist. If you don't know what that is, use a dictionary.

A question I also want to answer is what I think of "love".

What I feel "love" could be define as is a emotion that doesn't truly exist except in our subconscious state of mind, used to change our out look on things and give false hope when in desperate times or needs. With "love" It's all about want, there fore I've come to a conclusion that "love" isn't something I need nor want. What I need are real existing emotions, and thats all.

Now excuse me, I gotta go and watch some 'Breaking Bad'... its the shit.