The Warrior Race History

The Warrior race is a dieing race. They used to be honored and respected, but now they are fugitives.

Warriors are an ancient race that used to protect the world. They are graced fighters and are trained to do battle. They are born with markings on their skin that distinguish them. The markings usually resemble the person they are on. They can be any kind if markings and they can be as small as the eye can see or they can cover a Warriors whole body.

Anyone can give birth to a Warrior no matter who they are. Their markings usually appear right after birth, but sometimes they don't appear right away. When they are recognized as a Warrior child they are either turned in or snuck out of the kingdom. The lucky ones get away, but that is only a handful. The others are killed.

If the Warrior escapes the kingdom without notice they have to find their way to the mountain where the Warriors dwell. There they are taught to fight and to be true Warriors.

What makes a Warrior a Warrior is partially do to their pets. They call them Guardians and each Warrior has one. The Guardians are born from eggs. Eggs that the Warrior themselves chose. The day is called the Hatching day, and it is done when a Warrior comes of age, which is when they turn sixteen. They go into the Hatchery and chose one of the many varieties of eggs. They all look different and they all have a very unique animal inside. The hatching if the egg us usually instantaneous, but sometimes the Guardian waits for the right time to hatch for its Warrior.

What emerges from the eggs varies. The Guardians can be any kind if creature imaginable. They can be mythical, fantastical, normal, or an animal that no human has ever heard our seen the likes of. They are amazing creatures that protect their Warriors through everything. They often times die for their Warriors. They are also the main reason the Warriors are hunted. The scales, ford and bones of the Guardians are very prized possessions and most view the Guardians as dangerous creatures who can only do harm. What they don't know is that the Warrior race only exists to protect and not destroy. There are other evil brings out in the world that threaten the world much more than the Warriors and their Guardians, and the human race needs their help. They just don't know it yet.

The world has forgotten the impotence of the Warrior race and the Warriors need to remind them, but how can they do it when they are only wanted dead.