The ship

Hinata was swiming around in the big underwater palace, bored as allways. There were never anything to do. She sighed, why did I have to be born a mermaid? she asked herself. She looked up at the world above. There was something that wasn't looking normal. She got curios and decided to take a closer look. She swam up to the water crease and broke it.

She looked around her. She couldn't see what the difference was at first but then she saw it. A big beautiful ship had stopped in the bay. Hinata's eye were wide opened as she stared at the big ship.

A door opened on top of the ship. A blonde male stepped out. He had hair like the sun and his eyes were like the ocean itself. He started to give out orders to the other men's on the boat.

Hinata was paralysed of the goddes in front if her. She knew that she just had to learn more about the man with the beautiful eyes. So she decided to swim closer. Her tail splashed as she swam down in the water again.

The next time she came up was just beside the ship. Now she had a good sight if what was happening up there.

The blonde stood in the front of the ship, looking out over the sea. Hinata was taken of the beautiful gift sent from heaven.

Someone down in the water called her name. Hinata waked herself up from her dreamings, she knew that she had to swim back down when her mom called for her. She sighed, why did her mom have to call on her right now? She took a last look on the ship before she swam down to the palace.