Movie night

Lauren's pov
Hello beautiful human beings of the Internet! I say looking into my camera. I finish making my YouTube video and call jenn down.
Who btw had been up in her room all day.
Jenn get your lazy butt down here! I scream up to the stairs
Jenn has been up in her room ever since her and Kyle broke up. Kyle was her best friend from high school and I warned her the best friend relationships never work out!
No leave me alone! she hisses down the stairs
I go upstairs and knock on her door
Jenn please open up! I say in a concerning voice
No! She screams/cries
Jenn please I will listen to you! I say
There's no response
Fine If you won't let me in then I'll brake through the door! I scream
I step back and and start to run towards the door when..
Jenns pov
Jenn please I will listen to you! Lauren says
I don't respond but I get out of bed and walk towards the door to open it.
Fine if you won't let me in then I'll brake through the door she's says.
And when I open the door Lauren runs in and then when she realizes I opened it she falls on her butt on my floor, I start cracking up! I literally thought I would pea my pants I was laughing that hard.
HAHA so funny! She says sarcastically. Now give me a hand weirdo she says extending her hand. But I just start clapping while laughing. Asshole! she hisses while tripping me. And then I feel my butt hit the floor. We're both now on the floor rolling around and laughing.
So what do you want to do? She asks after about 30 mins of laughter
McDonald's I scream with excitement
Ok! she says with a chuckle
We had to McDonald's and then we head back to the house. We start watching Aladdin!
I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD I sing to Lauren
Oh my god stop! She says while laughing.
It's nice being with Lauren for a night I mean we don't really get nights like this ever since I've been working on different projects, and Lauren's also been really busy. But I feel she's been really distant lately. We end up watching 6 more movies till we both crash in my room. I wake up at around 3am to get a glass of water. And when I get back I see Lauren wide awake.
What's up I say
The ceiling she says sarcastically
HAHA your so funny I say also really sarcastically
I know I am she says while taking a bow
We're both in our pajamas
Lauren's wearing a white t shirt that says don't mess up with me in big black letters and then fuzzy pajama pants. I'm wearing a grey shirt that says sleep in big black letters and short shorts.
Well
I can't wait till your done with movies! Lauren said
Why I asked
So then we can hang out more she says heading back into my bed
Yeah I say with a smile also heading back into the bad
I fall asleep In my room. I honestly hope i never loose Lauren. But she's been really distant lately. And I need someone ever since Kyle