Episode: 1

Ok, first off, every thing has changed and it is like a fresh start for Aphmau. I'm sure everyone who watched episode 1 has mixed emotions about it. But let me just bring up some points and questions about it. First, did anyone else think that Dante was a little more outgoing, than he should have been? Unless! He might have a secret "crush" on Aphmau too?! He could be like Garroth and secretly keep his feeling inside of him, but since so much has happened, just, happen to let them slip through? Also, why does Levin, who was at the end of the video look so much like Garroth? It is probably nothing considering that Levin looked close to that before. Also, the "mystery man" who won't tell his name or a lot about his life, what happened to him? I know that we will probably find out later in the series. I also want to know what is going to happen to Garroth and Zain? Will Garroth make it out soon or alive? Or will Zain somehow get out and leave Garroth to die. Or will they both come out? When Aphmau was talking to Zoey, what was it exactly that she had to give up that was so precious? Was it her magics abilities? Or was it a real item? And, in the 100 episode of the "unofficial" season 2 what was with that gem/essence/power, that Aphmau absorbed? So many questions and not enough answers! Well we will have to wait for the next episode to be out!