Dear IG Idiots

This is a very sarcastic letter i wrote when i was bored out of my mind in english class. We were being forced to write an endless amount of letters,articles etc. So on the last one i wanted to have a bit of fun. ENJOY! :)

This is supposed to be a letter to a friend telling them how I moved to a new country and started school, made friends and how it compares to the old one. 150-200 words only

Dear Jane,

I just started my new school and everything's going great! Discounting the fact that I got lost on my first day, accidentely pulled the fire alarm and got yelled at by the principal. Everything was just peachy!

This new town is amazing, it's so small you can circle it 10 times within the hour! Some do to break up the monotony of being in a boring, miniscule town where the biggest gossip was when the Sherrif's dog fell for the cat across the street. Heads were practically rolling when Mr.Paws finally came out!

Also, it's so fun to play with the teachers! Then again the history teacher has got a few screws loose. Poor dear actually thought Harry Pitter was real and tried to curse a bloke with glasses. I don't think his eye will ever be the same again after they pulled that stick out of it. Also I'm not sure if he got the whole concept that heads up actually means duck and roll CRAZY BAT ON THE LOOSE! The good news is I made a friend! True he may have actually been a literal Hulk with the brains of a troll but I think this is the beggining of a beautiful friendship. If only I could remember his blasted name.

All in all, everything's going brilliant without you and if you have a problem with that you can take this letter and shove it up you- hang on I have to go. BYE!

Yours truly, madly, deeply, faithfully,

Noura