Her Peace

**
7 years old.

"You shit! How dare you slept with my brother! You fucking slut!" Daddy is shouting again at Mommy. I don't want to see Mommy crying... but I can't move my little feet. Somebody help Mommy...
"Ah! Stop! It hurts! I'm sorry Trevor, please don't hurt me anymore!" Mommy begged, she's crying. Mommy doesn't have smiles on her face, Daddy please stop.

"AH! No more... please..." Mommy tries to escape from Daddy's punches... Mommy is covered with blood. No more noise... no more...

"You deserved this bitch!!" Daddy punches Mommy again, please stop Daddy.

"Ah! Trevor stop! Tiffany is looking at us! Oof!" Mommy saw me. Daddy looks at me. Daddy's face became kind and stops. Daddy went to me and carried me. Daddy... Daddy is hurt.
"No Trevor! Please! Don't leave me... I beg you..." Mommy crawled to Daddy and hugged his knee. Daddy gave me his MP3 and let me hear that kind soft music. Daddy carried me to my bedroom and kissed my forehead. Daddy... Daddy is kind. Daddy closed the door and locked it.

I didn't hear Mommy's screams, I was happy listening to the music.

**
13 years old.

"Trevor! Don't! Stop! It hurts!!" Mommy cheated again, she's always like that. When they fight or Daddy hurts Mommy, I never open the door. I don't want to see Mommy and Daddy hurt.

"Everyday! You always cheat on me! You're such a bitch in heat you fucking slut!" I heard a loud slap even though I'm listening to a loud music.
"Fine! I am a bitch! A slut! But.. I really do love you. I really do... please... don't leave me.." No... Daddy don't accept her begs. She's using you... As much as I love my Mommy, she's evil. I don't want to be like her.

And Daddy once again accepts her sorry as I sank in my loud chaotic music.

**

17 years old.

"Trevor, I'll leave Tiffany to you." Mom. The woman I despise. The woman who hurts my Daddy everyday. We're all eating in the dining room, Daddy was all smiles but it disappeared when he heard what Mommy said. While I, I kept on listening to music.

"W-What do you mean? Are you going abroad?" Daddy please leave her.
"No. I'll leave you. 75% of your wealth will be mine, so I guess I'll stop chasing you huh?" Mom has her bitch smile, Daddy never thought the she's a gold digger.
Daddy was angry but calmed himself because I was infront of them.
"No. I knew this would be coming. You can never take any wealth or a penny in my riches. I'm glad I prepared myself for this. Take your leave right now before I kill you infront of MY daughter."
Mom was speechless. Daddy is in pain again. Mom.... I hate you for hurting Daddy.

"Sigh, Are you fine Tiffany?"
"Yes. It's more peaceful without her." Daddy hugged me. He was crying so I hug him too. After those words I let out, I was left silent in the world of noise and chaos.

Silence embraced me in my darkness.