Zombie Apocalyspe

Aries: The leader in an apocalypse along with Leo. They are usually one of the few people who actually enjoys the the apocalypse, although they hide it. They try encouraging people, but usually fail, because they're just not understanding enough and people just can't believe that they really mean it, just look at dat smile when they murder those zombies. Method of killing is by destroying the zombie's heads with a baseball bat, or hijacking a van, and squashing everything in their way. They enjoy killing zombies but nobody says anything because they're scared that Aries will kick them out of the group (with exception of Sagittarius: because they're idiots and Scorpio and Aquarius:they're the same).

Taurus: The supply of the group. They love gathering supplies and looking through old houses for more supplies. And they make the best food for one one who's in a zombie apocalypse. Rarely battles but that doesn't mean they can't. They just avoid it because zombies are gross. If they have no choice left, they will probably bash the zombie's head on a nearby wall again and again until it's stew.

Gemini: The intelligent and desperate one. Probably trying to look for a radio or phone and is attempting to dial someone, even if that person is already dead. They complain a whole lot, even though along with Aries, they secretly enjoy the apocalypse. People hate being around them when the situation gets bad because their complains are just too much. Only one who listens is Cancer, Libra and Pisces tbh. They don't really encounter zombies because they're too smart, but if they do, they're either going to run full speed, or throw many rocks at the zombie so it gets distracted by the noise. Can probably use a gun.

Cancer: everyone's mental support. They listen to everyone (even Gemini), and gives everyone mental advice. Everyone loves them. Along with Pisces, they're someone everyone tries to protect, since without them, most of the group will go crazy. Doesn't encounter zombies often, because they stay at the hideout and is protected, but if they snap, the zombie's dead meat. (I mean I know that zombies are already dead but ugh)

Leo: the leader with Aries. Sometimes get a little creeped out by Aries as they hate the apocalypse. They miss school tbh. Sooner or later, they'll leave the group, because they can't deal with the "idiots", but they'll manage to convince a couple of people to come with them because they watch too many horror movies and is scared to be alone. Good at jumping down cliffs and avoiding danger. They normally don't run into zombies (their luck is crazy and they are just good at hiding) and if they do, they become so fast that their partner or group wouldn't be able to catch up. And they'll end up leaving the group again.

Virgo: the strategist. They are the smart one, along with gemini. Think up of extravagant plans, but they rarely go through with them, because their explanations are too much for the others to handle. They over analyze things, which makes it more difficult or them to cope with the situation, but they are extremely honest.They absolutely hate the apocalypse and probably hopes that they get to go back to school, even with failing grades. They don't fight, and never encounter zombies. If they do, they never get the chance to handle it themselves or think up of ways to distract the zombie.

Libra: The one who is always around Gemini and the book-smart one, along with Capricorn. Sincerely hates the apocalypse and knows that Gemini actually likes it, but doesn't care because they get to complain to Gemini. Probably in love with someone, which makes trouble for them. Usually stays at the hideout and helps Taurus gather supplies. They would never touch a gun, even if there is a zombie. If they encounter a zombie, they usually get saved by Gemini or Taurus, or somehow thinks up of a plan to kill the zombies or trap the zombies.

Scorpio: The mysterious and badass one, along with Aquarius and Sagittarius. They probably started of alone, or with Aquarius or Sagittarius, and ends up joining a group. Always ready to take action. Although like Gemini and Aries, they enjoy the apocalypse, they're not secretive about it at all, which creeps everyone out (except Aquarius and Sagittarius), although they are good listeners. They usually are seen doing something secretive, or going hunting zombies. Method of killing is by using a knife, sword, machete and any sharp object. Kills the zombie in the most violent way possible.

Sagittarius: The comedic relief, but secretly badass one. Cracks jokes in the most inappropriate situation ever. Usually seen around Scorpio or Aquarius. They talk a lot, and are very sarcastic, which annoys a lot of people (even Scorpio). Ends up finding a very effective killing tool (flamethrower, machine gun etc.), and is very good at using it. They are also the sniper of the group, but when they meet the zombie face to face, they grab their flamethrower and burn a few heads.

Aquarius: The badass one, along with Sagittarius and Scorpio, and the one who everyone assumes are psychopathic. They look very depressed and are often quiet, which is why everyone is scared of them, even though Scorpio and Sagittarius knows that they're actually pretty chill. They are usually seen awake at night, and they sleep in the morning. Messy killing Machines. They will kill anyone and anything that comes in their way, in the worst way possible. Usually wields a chainsaw or a machine gun and uses it crazily. When they kill, they probably let out a really maniacal laugh, which probably scares everyone.

Capricorn: the book smart one. They have a lot of General knowledge and a lot of medical knowledge. Along with Pisces, they are in charge of healing the injured. Usually at the hideout, but they can also use a gun (came from their hight level general knowledge) to protect themselves. They are very good at healing, but they are a little harsh, and gets irritated when Pisces doesn't catch up with them. They have a darker side to them, and is in charge of interrogation. If they want something, they will torture you until they get it. Nobody ever dares to enter their interrogation room.

Pisces: along with Cancer, they are everyone's mental support and also the assistant healer. Usually a little slow, but it's okay because everyone loves them, although Capricorn gets irritated. They are concerned that Aquarius will have no friends, and tries to talk to them, but usually fails to. They're always so nice and positive that sometimes people wonder if they're real. They refuse to touch guns. They don't fight, but are actually a little psychopathic. If they snap, they will become a totally different person, and will be capable of laughing while stepping on a zombie's head. Terrible cooks that's probably capable of poisoning a human from their cooking.