Chapter 1

Kenneth's PoV
"Sean" I cry at the top of my lungs as I run, panicking in to the dance studio, of Ida Hollywood. "Help, someone help" I plead for help carrying Sean in my arms, he was covered in blood. All down his leg and on his shirt. I lay him down on the floor, kneeling next to him. Everyone crowded round us. Matt took his jacket off and put it under his head. " someone is going to have to do mouth to mouth, to get the air back into his lungs before his heart stops the circulation" Dana says.  "I'll do it" everyone gasps and goes silent. I start to lean in, incredibly slowly. I then whisper "I love you Sean don't leave me please. I love you" loud enough for everyone to hear. Still leaning until I get a centimetre away from touching his lips and then I stop............me and Sean both burst out into laughter. (Not what u expected). "You all are so stupid. You thought I was gay?!?!?!?!?" Dana laughs and everyone else does too.
(Time skip to after class)
My dad pulled up in the car with a massive smile on his face. Was he drunk? I thought. "Hurry up Kenneth, don't just stand there. I have something to tell you when u get home". The car ride home was painfully silent. When we parked onto our drive. I went straight into the house and put my dancing stuff away, went into the shower, got some clean clothes and went downstairs to here the oh-so-important news. "ah Kenneth finally, " my dad started "your going to visit your gran in the UK. Surprise" he shouted with a beaming smile. "Oh cool, I haven't seen her in years. When do I go?" I smiled. "You leave in 2 hours!" My dad said my face dropped and but I covered it up and ran up the stairs quickly, shouting "I can't wait." In my room was all of my stuff, EVERYTHING, packed in boxes and suitcases. "How long am I actually going for, dad?"

End of chapter 1.               
I hope you liked the first chapter. I just wanted to say thx for reading this his story. ☺️                                             - Kayla x