Black Butler My Sexy Demon

I WAS PROCRASTINATING AS USUAL, BUT I WAS ABLE TO WRITE AGAIN WITH EASE. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS STORY THAT I DEDICATED TO NIQUE_99 AKA JENNY. I DON'T OWN BLACK BUTLER.

Yuki Usui was one girl that love to be online at a cyber cafe called Cat's Cafe and no time for romance in her life, but all that was about to change when a man by the name of Sebastian Michaelis came into her life. 

It had been a long day and Yuki had been looking for someone to chat with but no one seem to her type of chatting buddy until she came across by a username named Sexy_Demon that peeked her interest so she clicked that name and started conversation with that person. 

Catlover_21: Hello.

Sexy_Demon: Hello, indeed.

Catlover_21: Um, how are you?

Sexy_Demon: I'm fine and you? 

Catlover_21: I'm doing good. I'm just a little bored and I'm looking for someone to talk to.

Sexy_Demon: Same here.

Catlover_21: So what do you like or dislike?

Sexy_Demon: I like cats, reading, red, black, tea,  and other things. I dislike dogs and I can't think of anything that I don't like. Weird, huh? What about you?

Catlover_21: I like cats too, reading, writing, drawing, red, black, green, silver, purple, tea. I dislike mean people, judgmental people, and rude people. 

Sexy_Demon: That's a lot compared to me. Well, I got to go my time's up, but I hope I can find you here again. 

Catlover_21: Wait, what time do you want to meet again?  

Sexy_Demon: How about around 3pm?

Catlover_21: Sounds good.

Sexy_Demon: Well, then goodbye, Catlover. 

Catlover_21: Goodbye, Sexy_Demon.

Sexy_Demon has left the conversation...

Yuki signed off the computer, she went to get a hot chocolate at the cafe's counter, but on her way there she bumps into a person. "Oh, I'm sorry!" Yuki said loudly. 

"It's ok..." A male voice said. 

Yuki looks up to see a guy around his early 20s with crimson eyes, raven hair cut very short, and a smirk that can make you melt just at the sight of it. She then sees that his vest was spilled with  hot chocolate. "Oh my gosh, I sorry... I spilled your drink. Let me help you out." Yuki said as she went to get some napkins to wipe off the wet surface of the vest. 

"It's fine, you don't have to clean it." Then the guy takes off the vest and puts it over his shoulder. 

"I'm really sorry about this." Yuki said bowing and then said again," Please let me buy you-" Yuki cut herself off from what she was saying as she looked at the spot where the guy was at. "He's gone..." 

Months have passed, the conversations with Sexy_Demon were so amazing that Yuki felt like she was in heaven, but didn't forget about that guy she bumped into the other time. She would see him come at the cafe very often, but didn't have the courage to talk to him since the incident happened. "I wonder if he will show up?" Yuki said in a daze as she felt someone sit next to her, but to her surprise it was the same guy from the first time they spoke.