{ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴢᴇʀᴏ ;; ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ }

A low drawl of a hiss could be heard from his mouth, his eyes looked around wildly like a animal. That's what he was like now - a animal. He had been told that multiple times now, the word repeated in his head banging against his skull.

"YOU ARE A ANIMAL"

animal, animal, animal, animal, animal, animal, animal --

He had no idea how long he had been here, in a place like that damn sanatorium back at the hellhole he used to call home. He hated that place. He wished he never went back. But that was too late now and he knew that, now all of his "friends" were recuperating. They would lead somewhat normal lives, battle scarred, terrified, and like he was the whole time - mentally ill. But they left with a small part of humanity. None of that was left for him. Nothing was left for him. Absolutely nothing. He had to rot here. Rot here until the Wendigo spirit fully took over.

animal, animal, animal, animal, animal, animal, animal

He turned to look at the person who had called him that, the word still ringing in his head. That word felt numb to him now, inhumane just like he was. Just like he had always been. Suddenly he lashed out, shaking his body violently hoping to get away from those who held him. His eyes lowered, his one eye that wasn't totally glazed over was a murky yellow, but it made the worker get chills all over their body. "ANIMAL? ANIMAL. GOD I AM A ANIMAL AND I SWEAR I WILL GET MY HANDS ON YOU AND TEAR YOU APART." His voice came out more like a growl, it was low and deep nothing like he was used to. "I'LL TEAR ALL OF YOU APART. I CANT WAIT YOU STUPID FUCKERS!"

help me, help me, help me, help me, help me

"SHUT UP, OH MY GOD SHUT UP!" He hated that voice, his past voice ringing in his head. "YOU ARE WEAK, WE ARE WEAK - I.." A deep sob erupted from him, he hung his head low giving up his fight. Tears ran down his face as he shook his head. He was weak and he was worthless. He always had been and he still was. Nothing had changed, nothing ever would. He was meant to rot, he was meant to be put in this hell hole that was now his home. He was meant to suffer.

help me, help me, help me, help me, help me