Harry

I heard a bang and a soft coo, jolting me from my packing. I rushed downstairs to see Hedwig and Harry's rucksack in the living room, Hedwig looking quite ruffled. "Mum?" I called softly. Mum came bustling through Fred and George's room, puffing. "Well, that's the last of the boxes, I suppose." Her voice faded when she saw Harry's rucksack and Hedwig cooing more urgently.

                 A more gentle popping sound was heard in the kitchen. "Oh, goodness gracious. I forgot about Tonks." Mum rushed into the kitchen. I cursed, pulling out my wand, and darted after her. I saw Tonks, and lifted my wand higher. "State your name." I whispered, only loud enough that she could hear. "I am Nymphadora Tonks, daughter of Andromeda and Theodore Tonks. My patronus is a rabbit." I dropped my wand and grinned, "Cheers, Dora." Tonks forced a grin on her face, startling me. "Molly, can I talk to you for a while?" She asked softly. Mum nodded knowingly, "Of course, dear. You go ahead and make yourself comfortable. Ginny, don't you have packing to do? And make sure Fluer's comfortable." I scoffed. "Phlegm is sleeping." Mum glared at me, and I sulked, heading upstairs. On my bed was an un-opened box of five Extendable Ears.

                 Tearing it open, I unwound the flesh-colored string until it rest on the ground near the kitchen door. "Molly, I-I don't know what to do. Remus does too, but he just won't!" I heard Tonks whisper. Lupin does what? I thought, almost missing the next sentence. " Oh, don't think that. I'm sure that Remus loves you and probably will accept you two as an item now." Mum said kindly. I gasped quietly, remembering how hollow she looked while talking to me. Dora's hair had never been that limp of a brown before. It had always been pink or white. I froze suddenly, hearing soft footsteps coming towards the door, and grabbed the string, tip toeing back to my room. Stuffing the string back into the box, I shoved the box at the bottom of my rucksack. I zipped my bag up, and slid into bed, still wide awake.

             So Dora likes Lupin. No, loved Lupin. He probably loved Dora, too. Then everything clicked, and I sat up straight. He was a werewolf. Lupin would be scared that if they got married, and had a child, it would be a werewolf. I sunk back on the bed, feeling quite exhausted. I turned on my side, facing the window, and saw two shadows, one with a remarkably silver beard. I blinked, fighting to keep my eyes open. Dumbledore and Harry. I thought drowsily. But the next time I closed my eyes, they didn't open again that night.