Chapter 1

Jenny's pov-
I'm currently on my way to la cause I'm meeting with my sponsor Kay-ā-tick . Alright let's get this over with , Hi I'm Jenny Rodriguez  (that's her⬆️)I'm Hispanic and 15. I live in Moreno Valley and I'm sponsored by Kay-ā-tick but I'm trying to get on active tho. I have 3 siblings one sister  Andrea and  two brothers named Arturo and Fredy there all older than me but they know how important this is to me the only person who skates more than me Is Arturo he's already sponsored by active but he has a board shop named tikis board shop tiki is his nickname . I have one parent cause my dad left us when I was 8 so yea but my mom supports me and I love her for it. The crew texted me to meet them at the skate park I said okay and told tiki were to go he's my manager since he knows how all of this goes. When I got there I greeted everybody and saw another group of guys behind them wearing these sick shirts that said honey. Iv heard of them but I don't know from were tho. "Hey foo" I said to them and they said hey back "uh nick (one of the guys in the crew)who's this"pointing to the tall guys in the back"oh Jen(short for Jenny)this is Keland(sorry if I spelled it wrong),Hayden,Aramis,and Steven" they were pretty chill but I still didn't get why they were here "they want to represent you too"nick said I looked at them then nick and then tiki . Steven kept on smirking at me like bish wut 👋 I said "um .............

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Authors note: I know it sucks but I'll get better I hope
-Remember to comment and vote!!!!!!!💥