Chapter 1

Jades POV

"All right everyone take 5!" Yelled coach Sam

Right now I'm on the football field for cheer practice. Cheer is really difficult, but it's fun. So is being 17 and a senior now that's really fun. Not. It's a lot of work and effort, but the party's are pretty fun. My only friend that I have in cheer is my best friend Jamie. We like the same things basically. Expecially 5 seconds of summer! We are major fan girls, it's a good thing we are going to see and meet them in like a week!

"So Jade are you excited for next week?!"
" Hell ya I am Jamie why wouldn't I be! I can't wait to meet the boys! What if I faint? What if I puke all over them? What if-"
" Jade calm down breath breath. We'll talk later coach is calling."

(After cheer practice)

After cheer I usually go to Jamie's house, but I really needed to study for tests. I said hi to my parents and went straight to my room. In my room I have a queen size bed, a bunch of posters, and I have a keyboard with a bunch of music sheets all over my dresser. I dropped all of my stuff in the corner of my room and started to study. I have pretty good grades which Jamie calls "perfection". I took a break from studying I took a nice long and relaxing shower. I put on my pj's and was about to go to bed when my older brother came in the room.

" Hey sis" he slurred. Of course he was drunk when isn't he.

"Get out Jake I don't want you here so leave." I know I was being mean but he deserves it. He hits me a lot. He is supposed to be in collage but he got kicked out for being drunk and starting fights all the time.

" What'd you say to me whore?"

" I said get out I need to study for my test, so please, just leave." He was getting really angry maybe I shouldn't have said that. No I should have he deserves it.

" You're lucky mum and dad are home" and he just walked away.

" Finally" I whispered. I studied for about an hour and decided it was time for bed. I skipped dinner because I just wasn't feeling hungry anymore. I said goodnight to my parents and went to my room for a good nights sleep.

( one week later)

" Todays the day Jamie oh my god todays the freaking day!!" I was jumping like crazy at the moment.

" I know ok now lets figure out what to wear asap." She walked straight to my closet since I have the best clothes. She picked a pair of black shorts and a shirt that says 'idiot' on the back, like Michael's, and white converse. I chose ripped jean shorts, a black crop top with a red and black flannel, and black and white converse. Jamie straighten her hair and put on light make up. I left my hair down with some gel to make my curls look pretty and some light make up as well. We sprayed some perfume on and left to the concert.

During the car drive there we were blasting 5SOS music the whole time, it was fucking lit.

"TAKE MY MONEY TAKE MY KEYS DIRVE THIS CAR THROUGH THE DRIVE THRU PLEASE!!!!" we screamed at the top of our lungs. I swear people were giving us strange looks but I honestly don't care like its 5 seconds of summer for crying out loud!

After about 45 minutes we finally made it to the arena that's when I started freaking out.

" Jamie we're here oh gosh we're here! Oh my god I think I'm gonna puke!" I was honestly having a panic attack. God look at the affect those boys have on me!

" Jade calm down ok. Take a deep breath and keep your shit together. Now come on they are letting us in lets go hear some gods play."

I think I'm gonna shit myself.

A/N

ok so idk if this chapter is good but I have some really good ideas so don't worry. I hope you guys liked it comment and like it, thank you!!!!!! ps im sorry if its short!!