Saver? Part 1

Mike's pov.

I saw a cute girl pass by. Seems she liked Golden Freddy and golden bonnie. I was dressed like foxy the pirate. "Huh?" she said as a group of boys came to her. "Hey purple grape! Lets play hide and seek! The rules you know!" a boy with a pinkish look on his skin talked to the purple girl. She seemed happy. "Wait.....there's a catch huh? Knowing you. You will try to kill or hurt me. But ok!" she whispered the first part but happily yelled the last part. "Good go hide now!" he yelled a little harshly. She nodded and I followed her as she ran. She hid and the stopped counted. They came from behind her and blind folded her she spun around and tried to fight back. "You little boy dressing like a girl. Pervert!" the boy yelled the girl that I thought was a girl. Started crying. They smiled and just started to try and stab at him. I ran up and pushed him down. "Leave him alone!!!" I yelled. A boy with a phone mask came and helped him up. "~RING-RING~ you and falling for there games Vincent! *sigh* lets all play a game ok?" "Yes Scott! Or Mr. Ring-ring!" he said he even sounded girly. "K! Lets play sang-song!" The boy called Scott said. "You can play to! Foxy boxy!" Vincent yelled at me. I blushed a bit and nodded. "Vinny you first. "K lets sang Springtrap sorrow! ~Hey. Are you there? Hey, can you forgive my past? All I wanted was friends! I hoped they could relieve my pain! Every twitch is my fight-agenst the broken sole in me! He sees through my eyes! Twist my thoughts with lies! This mettle prison was his lythule discise. A shelled filled with- hate. A lythule playmate! I am so sorry...I never wanted this! Please escape this place! Leave this blood filled maze! I don't think that I can control terror and craze! Just lock me and le-ave! He will not bereave! I will hold him here because now is my time to bereave alone. Please go lock me in and go!" Vincent sang in a girly voice. "Good job Vinny! My turn i will not sang the whole song it's to long! ~I am the phone guy! RING-RING! Look at the clock!~ um... Sorry!" after awhile I sung and the game was over. "Bye!" I said to Vincent Scott already left. He reached up and grabbed my sleeve and pulled my down. I fall down and licked my lips. I put my hand...Er hook on his head and my other hand on his hips.

(End of dream)

I woke up flushed. I fall in love with Vincent when I was only 12 years old. I got ready and went to work at Freddy's.

(Cliffhanger)