It All Starts

Hi my name is Carly and i go to WCMS, last year and this year have been very hard for me. I have this one bully that just wont leave me alone, this bullies name is Mazzy Martin. Sometimes after school I would go straight to my room with tears running down my face, the things she would call me sometimes left me broken. She would call me things like '' stupid'', ''ugly'', ''fat''....and she would tell me stuff like no one wants you...your nothing but a waste of space. The stuff she would tell me would damage me because I guess you can say I come from a broken home , meaning ive been to foster care been child abused and my mother use to always tell me things like she hated me and that she wishes i was never even born. The whole bullying thing would just made the whole situation worst. Honestly i had never felt so useless in my life....here i am thinking that school is the place i can get away from all the DRAMA but no i was wrong! I started to get furious about...there started to be mo more tears just madness. So that school year went by....and now we're going to 7th grade well im thinking that maybe that this year that the girl will just leave me alone. Boy was i wrong once again...the first day of 7th grade when she see's me she starts laughing and pointing at me and her friends too. Well i just kept going but it seemed like the further away i got the louder they got i started getting PISSED!! Well  two weeks go by and it all just get out of hand, I tell her that if she has a problem with me to come to me and not go spreading rumors and talking trash about. Well she kept doing it anyway so after 4th period i meet her in the hall and alot of the 7th graders were there. I yell out if you have anything to say about me say it to my f****** face and not behind me and then i start walking away, and she says you know what you want me to stop then make me. I slammed my books down ran up to her and punched her square in the face and she was trying to hit me but couldnt really get a good hit. She falls to the ground and i get beside her and start punching her, then i stood up and grabbed her hair and kneed her in the face. After that i drug her across the floor while punching her and the teacher came over there and pulled me off...since it was in the hall a lot of people ended up seeing it.  Anyways she ended up leaving the school and now the teachers call me Ronda Rousey!!