Most Wanted (Paul Walker fanfic coming soon.)

Most Wanted overview.

Kimberly Lawson has always been a good girl she's in college and studying really hard to be a police officer, one day on the task force she finds out that the man who killed her father and scared her aunt. John Davenport (Paul Walker.) Is out on the loose again and going on a killing spree, he is the most wanted man in America. She plans to go undercover and take him down once and for all.

John Davenport has always been able to cost by life on his good looks he's known for getting women into bed and then killing them, it's just his job he doesn't question it doesn't think much about it, until the one night he slept with the wrong woman, he slept with a man's sister and he walked in on them and John had no choice by to put a stop to it so he killed him and told the woman to keep her mouth shut on he'd be back for her. One night a club John meets Kimberly she's the most beautiful woman he's ever seen John tries to deny it telling himself it's just like any other job. But he somehow thinks that Kim might just be his chance for redemption even if he's her chance for revenge.

Inspired by all the Fast and Furious movies and Takers Most Wanted is an edge of your seat, sexy and one hell of a thrill ride.