The Orphans

By Dylanm32

INTRODUCTION

                Young Danial Carter did not know what was about to happen when he opens a mysterious letter that says his name and the names of seven other orphans. The mysterious letter does not have a return address on it so he can not send it back because if an orphan gets a letter from someone it is burned in the fire so Danial takes the letter and hides it. When he opens the letter and reads it he tells the other orphans that have their names on it. During their free time they all read the letter. It tells them what to do and how to get out of the orphanage.

                They attempt to get out of the orphanage several times but get caught. Will they ever get to the place on the letter? Will they be able to get out of the orphanage safely?

                The kid’s names are. Danial Carter age 13, Rebeca Grazvay age 14, Grayson Hasfault age 16, Brittany Denson age 13, Shay Shaprine age 13, Tiffany Grayten age 15, Hennery Gradsho age 3 and

                The kids do not know it but they all have a hidden power within. When the kids are sent to THE ROOM they all take a piece of paper and start to write an escape plan. They will vote on the most reasonable and best plan. Will the plan they chose work?

                They discover their power in an old country town nobody thought was special. They meet other Kids like them and become friends. When they set out the only things they have are e a backpack of food a backpack of water and six swords each picked when they left. They took the swords from the head minister’s office. They had exactly six swords. All the swords were for the head ministers. The kids found the swords that fit their hands. When they get out of the orphanage the head minister sends deathly hounds after them. The hounds track them down and the orphans have to use the swords. The hounds will attack with all they have in them. Will they survive?

CHAPTER 1

The letter with no return address

                When I went to get the mail for my daily chore I did something the mistress said not to do. Look at the mail. I looked at the mail because I thought I heard it say my name.” Danial, Danial Carter.” When I looked down at the mail I saw a letter with no return address. When I picked up the piece of mail to inspect it I saw it was addressed to me and seven other orphan names.