I'll Never Let It Go - A Jelena One Shot

Selena's POV

Here we go again.... Another fight with Justin.

"Justin I'm doing this because I need to help my family!" I said.

"SELENA IT'S HARD ENOUGH FOR ME TO LEAVE FOR TOUR! AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO AUSTRALIA FOR 2 YEARS?! HOW ARE WE GONNA DO THIS." Justin said. It's pretty obvious that he's mad.

"Wh-what do you mean how are we gonna do this?." I whispered. This time I knew something is gonna be wrong.

"I can't do this Selena.... I just can't." I'm still confused.

"Jay you're confusing me!" I was getting annoyed.

"I think we need to break up Sel... I'm sorry." He said. My heart broke into a million pieces. I just froze.

"Wh-what?" I whispered again. My voice cracked because I was already crying.

"I'm sorry Selena but I just can't handle this right now." He said also in tears.

"You think I can? No I can't Justin! I'm trying to be strong! I'm doing this for my family! Don't you trust me?! CAUSE I TRUST YOU JUSTIN! I LET YOU GO ON TOUR EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF GIRLS THERE! But you know what? None of that is even gonna matter because.... because you let go." I finally let it out. It was hard to accept it and I still can't believe it.

"I trust you Selena.... But I think this is what's best for us." He said in tears. "I Love you Selena and I forever will... never for get that." He said.

"S-so this is it huh? If that's what you want then.... Then ok." I was still crying and I couldn't explain how hard and painful it is to hear him say it. "I Love you to Justin and I forever will.... never forget that too."

He forced a smile because he was still crying too. I wiped his tears away and kissed him passionately for all I know was gonna be the last time... He kissed back. We pulled away.

"I'll miss you Sellybear." He said.

"I'll miss you too Justyboo." I said. I hugged him and he hugged back and we pulled away. With that I walked away. I turned around to see him. I cried and walked away..... I never knew this is gonna be hard.... I know it's gonna take a long time for me to move on but we're still best friends.... And that's a lifetime promise.... I'll never let that go......

______________________________

So here's a sad one shot. I hope ypu guys like it.

xoxo- Jelenator Forever