{ Final }

It was a bright Saturday morning at the Bangtan's dorm. The members were in deep sleep as they got back from their schedule late at night. Even though they got back late at night, the members woke up early and Jungkook was the last to wake up. Jungkook gets himself ready before walking out of the room and walks to the kitchen to find 6 of his hyungs were having breakfast. 

"Oh, Jungkookie~!", Jimin cooed happily as he saw the Golden Maknae. 'God.. Why is Jimin hyung's loud voice was the first thing I heard in the morning.', Jungkook thought to himself. "Jimin, you're too loud. I'm sure that your loud voice is not the first thing he wanna hear in the morning.", Yoongi said as he glared at Jimin before the others burst out laughing as Jungkook sat down next to Jin. "Ah, hyung. That's really mean.", Jimin said. "Swag.~", was the word that Yoongi replied. 

Taehyung laughed the loudest among them as he repeatedly patting Jimin's thigh while laughing. Jungkook eyed Taehyung from head up to down where his hand was at Jimin's thigh as Taehyung finally calm down. "Do you wanna eat, Jungkook-ah?", Jin asked as he looked at the maknae. "No thanks, hyung. I would just have a cup of orange juice.", "Okay. Here.", Jin handed Jungkook a glass of orange juice and Jungkook thanked him before placing the glass down on the table and gets up before walking to the living room. 

Taehyung tilt his head to the side as he looked at Jungkook weirdly. "Hyung, is Jungkook okay?", he asked Jin and which Taehyung receives a light smack at the back of his head by Namjoon. "Ouch, hyung.. What was that for?", Taehyung asked Namjoon as he rub the back of his head. "You're really clueless, Taetae. Just go after Jungkook and asked him while the 5 of us go grocery shopping.", "I wanna stay here with Taetae and Kookie.", Hoseok said as he grinned cheekily. 
"No. You're coming with us, Jung Hoseok. The last time you stayed here with them, you caused a big mess.", "But–", 

"No but, Jung Hoseok. Do you understand?", Hoseok gave up and sighs softly before nodding. "Alright alright. I'll come with you guys.", Namjoon nods at his reply before they cleaned up the table.  

------------

Just like what Namjoon had planned earlier, Taehyung was at the dorm with Jungkook while Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and himself are at the mall. 

Jungkook was watching 'We Got Married' of Yura and Jonghyun couple. He sat on the couch as he smiles to himself while watching the show. 'They really look good together. Do Taetae hyung and I look good together?..', Jungkook wondered as he bite his finger. 

"Kookie.~ How many times do I have to tell you? Do not bite your finger, it's dirty.", Taehyung warned Jungkook as he crossed his arms and pouts. 

'Aish, hyung.. Do you have to stand there and pout? Don't you know what you just did to me? Ah..', Jungkook thought as he pull his finger away from his mouth. And with that, Taehyung straight away smile widely and sat himself down next to the nervous-looking maknae. "Are you okay, Kookie?", Taehyung asked as he looked at Jungkook's pale face. "H-hm? Yeah, I'm okay, hyung. Why?" 'Oh no.. Did he notice my facial expression?',

Taehyung shakes his head as he smiled. "Nothing.~ Your face looks kinda pale, that's why I asked you that question.", "Oh.. That.",

"Do you have a problem, Kookie? I've been noticing that you've kinda been distancing yourself away from me for these past few days..", Taehyung told Jungkook as there was a sad expression plastered on his face. 

'Oh, damn it. He did notice.. What should I do now? Should I just tell him my feelings? Argh, do something, Jeon Jungkook!', Jungkook thought before looking at Taehyung bravely and shakes his head. "No, hyung. There's nothing wrong with me and I'm not distancing myself from you. I didn't do that..", Taehyung glared at him with his crossed arms, again. "Uh huh. Don't you dare lie to me, Jeon Jungkook. I know how you behave when you're lying to me. Come on! Just tell me, hm?", "Alright alright! I'll tell you.. Geez.",

"Please stop it, hyung.", Jungkook told Taehyung. Taehyung was confused. What is with the sudden change of the look on the maknae's face? "What do you mean, Kookie? Stop what?"

"Stop it. Please stop acting lovey-dovey with Jimin hyung in front of me. I may look calm or okay when you're doing that but I'm not on the inside. I feel jealous and feel like something's burning inside of me whenever you're doing that.. I don't know how you feel about me but I have a crush on you ever since I became a trainee with you, hyung. You may think that all the things that we've done are just for fanservice but for me it's not.. For me, the things that we've done are precious to me and it's like I'm yours and you're mine. I love that. I love you, hyung. I really do.. I have to tell you because I can't keep it inside anymore.", Jungkook told Taehyung as he never leave his eyes which that are looking at Taehyung. 

There Taehyung was, sitting on the couch with his own member who had confessed to him. 'Jeon Jungkook..', Taehyung remained silent for a moment as he was shocked of what just happened. Jungkook nods as this is what he predicted will happen before getting up. He was about to walk away when he felt a hand grabbing his wrist.

"Kookie..", "I know, hyung.. It's fine. You can reject me, this is what I predicted will happen so it's fine.",

"What– you pabo maknae. I was going to say that I feel the same way too. Don't you know how hard it is to remain calm when I'm with you and you kept on looking at me with that cute-sexy face, God.. The reason why I'm always with Jimin is I told him about my feelings for you and the lovey-dovey thing is juat a mission to get you jealous and I guess it worked.", Taehyung laughs softly as he looked at the maknae's shocking expression. 

"And, I love you too, Jeon Jungkook."

And with that, both of them are cuddling on the bed under the blanket on the cold night.