1

Royalty-

I was just sitting around my boyfriend of 8 months house, He was in the back indoor recording studio, recording his new song (song in MM).

About an half hour later he finally came out and sat next to me on the 4000$ sofa set.

He kissed my cheeck and then started kissing my neck... \

Bab- He stuck his hand in my pants, and started slowly massaging my now wet pussy..

Marquel please stop... He looked at deeply and asked a simple why..

Because im still angry at you! I then got up removing his hand from my pants and went up the stairs. He followed me and grabbed me by my waist.. I know baby and ive apoligized for beating you like that, but that was a week ago babe- he paused to catch his breath.  All im saying is if you dont give me any then im gonna have to start fucking my groupies..

You little bi-

I then pushed him causing him to fall down the stairs, OH MY GOD! I ran down the stairs and grabbed him helping him up, baby are you ok ? 

He said yea, I sighed in relief but then he said but you arent.. 

I tried to run after that last part but he grabbed my curly hair (in pic) and yanked me to the ground. I looked at him, he had pure fire in his eyes.. He then slapped me one time real hard across my face, I held my now stinging face, He got up and left the room I sat their crying not long after he came back in with a ice pack.... 

See this what  I mean,  he bipolar asf, one second hes mad as hell at me, then the next he wants to make sure my health is right.. He slowly placed the ice pack in the spot he hit. It hurted a little...

I fell asleep on the floor..

-------------------------------------------------

Marquel-

a few weeks later-

I set the hidden camera up nicely so she wouldnt see it.

I then heard footsteps and she then walked in the room looking stessed asf. 

Whats all this baby she said seeing the nicely organized candles and roses I had led out everywhere.

Baby you need some relaxing.. lay down and just let me do all the work... 

She looked at me and smiled,  OK.

I grabbed her hand and laid her on the bed, climbing on top of her, she then slowly took my shirt off feeling on me, I wrapped one her legs around my waist and bent down kissing her slowly taking her shirt and bra off.. Once I had her shirt and bra off, she helped me pull her pants off by wiggling..

---

At this time we were now both tired she was now slowly riding my dick, I grabbed her ass while she did so to help her. After a few moments she cummed for like the 10000000 time, girl mustve really been horny she did a lot of cumming and squirting whew...

She looked at me and whisperd, Im done..

She then got off of my dick and walked into the bathroom, I got up and turned the camera off posting the sex video I just secretly made without her knowing..

------------------------

I walked in to see royalty crying.. I walked over to her and hugged her.

T- whaaa wrong, I asked sounding like a child.

She punched me in my chest, WHY TF WOULD YOU DO THAT!

do what babe..?

POST THE VIDEO ! IM NOW A PORNSTAR! She cried again and I held her...

(Ok people I know this story is confusing at first but itll get better...)