The Amazing Summer

Chapter 1 : The Beginning

Hi my names Ashley Horan.....jk but I wish it was my names Ashley Davidson. I just got outta school but I'm going to this new camp that I've been waiting to go to for years now. I'm going with my two best friends Ariana Vannoy and Rebecca Krows. It was a sudd- hold up incoming call. My screen said Ariana sexy ass." Omg hi" I said "Omg hey you ready were almost there to get you for camp okegonee " ariana said " last minute packing is hard but yea I'm ready" I said " ok well come out ok" she said "ok bye " I said "bye" I said then hung up. I grabbed my orange suit case and ran downstairs. I hopped in the car and said " ok Louis, niall lets go" well I think I know you guys well enough to give a full description of myself and an explanation for calling Rebecca and ariana, Louis and niall. Leta us start with the description I'm 5'3 I have blonde wavy hair , blue green eyes, and I'm skinny....really skinny not anerxic skinny but pretty close lol anyways on to the explanation. I along with ariana and Rebecca love 1d so out of all we've heard we've compared ourselves to who we seem more compatible with from one direction.

Rebecca belongs with niall because she's soft, adorable, has brown hair she dyed blondish and she has blue eyes that sparkle like rhinestones . Ariana belongs with Louis because she has brown hair also blue ocean eyes and is really funny + at times..most times she is immature. I on the other hand is just a Zayn girl.

We arrived at camp after a 2 hot drive filled with singing, looking at 1d pics, going on twitter and a flashing game of truth or dare. We hopped out the car and they showed us where to figure out what cabin number we are. We all had our Duffel bag and is waiting in line to get our cabin number. While we were waiting a limo pulled up and you wouldn't guess who jumped out .....One Direction!!!!!!