sounds sad

*Samantha's POV*

I woke up to a bright light shining in my face and a doctor speaking to a nurse. I'm guessing I'm in a hospital but I can't remember anything not even my name.The doctor must've recognized I was awake because he came over to my side and started saying things. He said "can you hear me" I just nodded. I'm so confused...what happened to me " your neighbors found you in your apartment beaten terribly and called the cops"

*Flashback*

" dad s-stop please" I was on the floor crying " come here" my so called father said "you worthless peice of shit" (punch) "no one loves you bitch" ( punch) " no one will ever love you" (kick punch punch) he was beating me to shit. I felt lifeless and he smelt drunk but he was always like this everynight that's one thing I just remembered. I was bleeding terribly. He went and grabbed a belt "please no stop" bam!!!bam!!!bam!!! "Owwww please stop please I'm begging you " he put the belt down and continued punching me until I blacked out

*end of flashback *

"ok listen " the doctor started "my names doctor Simon and you Samantha Barnes " he paused " you'll be able whenever you feel capable " he paused again " we found your bag.....it has all your cloth and everything else in it and I'm sure you'll find your way around " he paused again " here's some papers because I know you'll need help with remembering certain things ....these papers have details that you might need if someone asks" the doctor got up and left the room. I got up quick and saw a orange and purple suit case in the corner. I ran to it, opened it and there were girl clothes, shoes,and makeup. I grabbed a purple tank top, a purple hoodie and some skinny jeans and went in the bathroom. I threw on the lights and changed quickly. I looked in the mirror I had blonde hair, a mix of green blue eyes and I looked about 5'6 . I checked the papers the doctor left. I'm 18, 5'7 and female . Well...cool. I searched all the pockets in my bag and found 10,000 dollars cash in a small compartment.

I zipped up the suit case and put the hood from my hoodie on my head. I checked out the hospital then ran down the corridor to the doors. I ran out the door and ran up the street. Where am I? what am I gonna do know? .Something in my suit case started vibrating. I followed the vibrating and found a phone. I looked at the phone and it said 'low battery ' then went black. I sat down on a bus stop bench and cried. I don't know what I'm gonna do. "excuse me miss" a thick British accent person said. I looked up it was a boy balded ,brown eyes and wearing a black hoodie with some jeans " hello are you ok" I shook my head and he sat next to me. " what's your name miss" he asked "Samantha " I said " hi Samantha I'm Liam ...Liam Payne " he said " hi Liam " I said " what's wrong" he asked " well I have memory loss, my father almost killed me, I just came out of a hospital, and I don't know what to do or where to go at all" I said. " well ummm you could come with me It won't be a bother and I could take care of you while your with me" he said " ummm are you sure" I asked " positive love" I smiled and hugged him "thank you Liam " I said " your welcome love"