Part 1: We Must Be Aliens.

aliens:

a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living.

a hypothetical or fictional being from another world.

a plant or animal species originally introduced from another country and later naturalized.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We must be aliens. Why you ask? Well let me tell you. The earth is survivable. That's why. Well that's just a part of my reasoning. If you really think about it, deep down in your little brain there is a little thought. The thought is about weather or not this earth is real. What if life is a figure of your imagination, just a dream, a test. A test for the other beings. The word alien isn't a proper term, as you read at the beginning of this story. The dictionary is a government book. You can obliviously tell. The second meaning for alien is "a a hypothetical or fictional being from another world". First of all its childish to call a planet a "world". The word world only refers to the plant earth, according to the dictionary, again made by the government. Is the government stating that earth is the only "world"? Maybe they are stating that earth is the only world that has life, or that is sustainable. Well they are wrong. Do you ever think about the fact that our universe is infinite? I'm not saying that there are little green beings with antennas and traveling the universe in flying saucers. What i'm saying is, what if there are other beings on other planets? You may not like this thought but you will eventually have to think about it. Its a scary thought isn't it? Well what if its true? Then what? Think about it before you read part two, you will need to be prepared for an even more sophisticated, intense and horrifying thought...