The Strangest Day in my Life

I woke up in a nice summer day. I rushed down the stairs and called, "Mom! Mom!"

"Bam! bam! bam!" It was the glass that broke. My mom was inside the kitchen.

My mom was a cool woman. She likes to eat fruit and likes to sleep. She likes to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner all at home. So I think she is very cool.

My mom walked out from the kitchen door. "Sit down and eat breakfast, we are going to the store later to buy things."

Since I was only 2 years old, I have no idea what "store" meant, also, I was too tired to know what it meant. So I just sat down and ate my bread and egg, forgetting about the word "store."

"Okay, let's go! Can you please call your sister down to leave?" my mother asked.

"Okay." I replied.

My sister is a very kind person, she likes to cheer people up, like me! She usually makes me stop crying when I was crying. She likes to drink soup and eat vegetables. Her favorite color is purple.

After my sister came down from her room, we went in the elevator and I pressed the "B5" button. It's not because I'm smart to know which button should I press, it's because I can only reach that button. The elevator started moving. We got out of the elevator and climbed in the car. I sat in the middle seat in the back with my tiny seatbelts on, because my mom was afraid that I would open the door myself if I sit on the side.

"Vroom, Vroom..." The car engine started.

We arrived at the parking lot of the store. My heart is telling me that something bad is going to happen soon.

"Can you please take care of your brother while I buy things real quick?" My mom asked.

"Sure."

Once my mother closed the door, I opened my mouth, closed my eyes, and started crying.

"Stop crying, I will tell you a story."

I stopped crying and looked out the window. I sniffed a little.

Then my sister started, "Once upon a time..."

Just when she started the first sentence of her story, I saw my mom walked out of the tall building that I still didn't know that it was called a "store". But anyways, I started crying again. And the car's alarm was on. I stopped crying, again.

Now my mom is running, I can see that... from the back window.

My mom rushed back with a box full of things inside and opened the door, "What happened?" she asked, looking a bit worried.

"Nothing," my sister replied normally.

My mom's face was very serious at the first, now her face is suspecting my sister that she was lying. Because something DID happen. In my mother's eyes, It seems like this is what happened for her: 1. My sister had bullied me. 2. I cried. 3. The car's alarm went on.

"Now let's go back home." My mom finally said, after a few seconds.

I smiled.

Now all the weird things had happened already, I learned that if I stayed calm when I was afraid like when I was in the car, things would had come out better.