INFORMATION ABOUT THE MAIN CHARACTER

Name: Masahiro Ayumi. But her new name as Akashi's cousin is Yukiro Haru.

Appearance: Mysterious trance-like deep ocean blue eyes. With long eye lashes. (People say that you could literally see the ocean in her eyes) Unique dark blond (almost like pale purplish brown) hair with dim gold tips. Arranged in a somewhat messy soft spiky style. Slightly less paler skin then Kuroko's. A nostalgic mysterious smile that is surprisingly encouraging and leaves you with a lot of questions.

She is kind of big in fashion, but as a boy she usually wears what's in style with a little bit of her own style and simple silver accessories, when older, gets her right ear pierced. Always wear headphones but she has a big collection of them. She also enjoys wearing sunglasses.

Personality: Mysterious (since she is usually nostalgic) Slightly prince-like. Even thought she is the same age as the rest of the GoM, she treats them like she's older (which they hate). Despite that fact, she is kind of the cutest one out of the bunch. She has a really warm smile which she usually saves for important people. Kind. Easy going, calm, gentle (most of the times), understanding, elegant. Willing to listen. Well, she is always thinking of herself as the big brother. Sometimes energetic. Despite being quiet, she is sort of the leader.

She's also playful with the GoM, and always does different personalities (when needed) only few know that their is a calculating genius behind that warm smile.

She is really mischievous behind the emotionless everything is alright face. She likes to put pain on herself then let others have pain. When someone messes with someone she really cares about, they will face hell themselves, they'll have to face her really scary 'I win' smirk and creepy smile.

Hobbies: Basketball. She is a excellent cook. Singing and composing (secretly), walking and enjoying the sites of japan while feeding random stray cats (they are basically her spirit animals.) Since she's in anime, she sometimes watches over anime characters and sets up pranks then blames it on someone else (and she ALWAYS gets away with it) . She also happens to have a lot of free time in the anime world, so she uses it (and her new wealthy fortune) to try new things and master them (surprisingly, everything logical like school and learning new talents are easy) So she knows how to play every instrument.

Status/Family: Her previous parents .... abandoned her. So she was an orphan. After being born into anime, she treasures her new parents a lot.

Yukiro Fumio - Mother. Beautiful and young. Ayumi's eyes came from her. Elegant long bright brown hair and warm smile. Cheerful, energetic, and loves being a mother.

Yukiro Hayate - Father. Younger brother brother of Akashi's father. Took over Yukiro's company which is the same size as the Akashi corps, but they are good friends. Hayate and Akashi's father have a good/strange relationship. Both of them are very strict (in there own ways), but Hayate always seems to lose against his son. Hayate is also very princely like. (OC)

Ayumi's new family really likes traveling, so she likes to stay with the Akashi's a lot.

Weaknesses: Stubborn. She enjoys food, A LOT. Music. Basketball.

Fears: She is scared of doctors and hospitals. Anything happening to her new family. Mimes (their is nothing their, so stop pretending there is something there!)She is extremely scared of Riko and Momoi's food.

Favorite food: She loves food (not like a pig though)

Love interest: She is a fan of Kuroko no basuke, but she isn't one of those 'moe girls' She admired the intensity and how well developed the characters were. And after actually having a new family and new life where she could be more useful, she cares a lot for the GoM, as a big brother.

For now. (A/N: heh heh heh heh...)

Past (before being born into anime): Ayumi had a hard life, she was abandoned at a orphanage at the age of 7 where she moved out when she was 15, she as sort of a genius, so she was able to manage with a decent apartment. Basketball was the only memory she has of her parents and she cherishes the game very much despite being a average player. Girls couldn't play basketball, and with her studies to try and get into a good university, she didn't have much time to play which is why her undiscovered skills still remained undiscovered.

Every week, she would teach the kids basketball as a part time job, but she really enjoys it and loves spending time with the kids very much. Then their was an accident that changed everything....

~Additional info~

Pet: Animals love her. So much it amazes people. She can also get a basic understanding of what they're saying. She doesn't have an official pet.

Likes: Kuroko no Basuke, KnB characters, Basket ball, spending time with others. Animals, singing, exploring, trying new (and sometimes unthinkable) things (hey, I'm rich now.) Being with her new family. Kids. Being the older brother/sister.

Dislikes: Mimes. Starvation. And others that will be mentioned in the story.

Things you should know: This is sort of going to be a heartwarming fanfic at the beginning. Then it might change dramatically so be prepared. Also, I'm not a huge fan of Yaoi, so it would be a very very very very very soft Yaoi at first, then I'm going to make a big switch.

Spoiler Alert: She is somehow going to become a girl again later.