Chapter One.

Louis's hand trembled as he poured the black, scorching hot coffee into the white porcelain mug.

''The things I do for Harry.'' He muttered under his breath and looked out the window to see the pitch black sky. It was currently 3 am and Louis was staying up until 5 am because Harry was a fuck-nugget and decided to have a huge announcement at 5 am in Louis's time. He knows he couldn't wake up at 5 am, so he decided staying up was the best option.

He added the milk and sugar, sweetening the coffee, because who likes black coffee?

As he took a sip of the coffee, he sat on the plush black leather couch and turned on his phone, figuring posting on his fan account would be a good idea. As he logged in, he noticed he got a new follower. Sweet! It's nothing big though, considering he already has 30k followers and counting. He's pretty proud of the progress he's made in the three years he's owned this account. He clicked on the profile of the new follower and took note of the username. "harrystylescats677" with 1k followers. Not too shabby, though he couldn't help but cringe at the ugly username.

Louis decided DMing this account would be a nice introduction into a new coming wave of fangirling moments and tears. He composed a DM, with a message saying "Hey, thanks for following . I really appreciate it . If you'd like, I'm always here to talk ! I'm up for making new friends all the time ." and pressed deliver, hoping this new follower would be up for befriending the Doncaster lad. He set down his phone and took another sip of the still scorching hot coffee, the caffeine slowly taking affect in his body. He knew for sure he could stay up until 5 am. It's not like it's the first time he's done this.

A few minutes of lounging around, the follower responded.
"Hi! It's no problem, and I've never tried having internet friends but you'll be my first ! (: What's your name?" Read the message. Louis took another long sip of coffee before picking up his phone and writing out a reply. "I guess you could say I took your internet friend virginity (; haha , my name is Louis , I'm a male , and meeting Harry is my lifelong dream . What about you ?" He pressed send and was excited for the response of this person for no reason he could think of. Almost immediately a response was sent back.

"My name is for me to know and you to find out soon (: , I'm a male, how was your day?" And Louis was already intrigued by this male, his mysterious identity drawing him in. So for a while, he and this mystery male kept bickering around.

At 4:45 am, the mystery male urgently said he had to go.
"Sorry mate, I really have to go. My kik is the same as my Instagram username if you wish to continue speaking with me. I have something important to do. Goodbye, and good luck (:" Louis was confused at the good luck part, but either way he shrugged and decided that it was okay because he needed to pay attention to the huge announcement. He opened the website which will hold the live stream of the interview. 

"Hello ladies and gentlemen! Today, a huge star, the biggest male solo artist in america, Harry Styles, is joining us! Lets hear a round of applause," he added in, though the audience was already clapping. Louis started tearing up at how attractive Harry looked, with his black skinny jeans, his black suit unbuttoned all the way to the middle of his damn chest, and cross necklace dangling around his neck. 

"Hi Harry! So, we know you have a very huge and special announcement to make, but first we have a few questions the fans sent in," the interviewer said, which caused Louis, and most of the audience, to groan. Harry just smirked and nodded.

"Mr. Styles, how would you describe your forthcoming album?" The interviewer asked whilst reading off a notebook.

"It's very new, kind of dirty, and can be danced to.  It's my best album so far." Harry smiled, talking about the album that was coming out on October 26, 2017. 

"Have you got a name picked out?"

"Yes, I do actually, it's called 'Wet and Wild'." He responded, and caused Louis to nearly faint. The interviewer smiled. "Okay, we just have one more question for you. What is your sexuality?" The interviewer asked, and Louis nearly fell out of his seat. He almost choked on his coffee. He felt like he was going to drop dead, but he had to hear the answer. 

"Well, I'm..- that's all we have for tonight folks!" He smiled, causing my heart to drop, before shaking his head. "I'm kidding. I'm gay and proud." He said. The audience lost its shit and started screaming and clapping violently. Louis could hear screams erupting from around his neighborhood. His instagram and twitter and imessage and kik notifications blew up. Louis was crying and screaming and repeating, "I'm so proud. I'm so proud. I knew it. I'm so proud," over and over again. Louis went on a harry kik groupchat and started spamming as well as the 49 other people in the groupchat, all of them sending ineligible messages. 

"OHTJNY GOD I CNSTO BELIFE IM SO PIRUD  CA NYOU BLEIVE IM DCRUINTG ODH SR OH MYGOD HOYKR SHIRWPOE ITHGAJFSUIOSDH IMC OS PRODII OF MY SABRY OH MY GIFD90IJP YIK NEW IR IF UCKING KENREW IT HOYLTR SSI!" was an example of some of the messages being sent. 

It was a good day.