do I still seem PERFECT?

The look on her face, a waste of time. Even so, she still looks like a goddess. And in this town, she is one. She's perfect. She's the unspoken 'it-girl'. She has everything, but doesn't shove the fact in peoples faces. She has the house, the money, the wardrobe, the friends, the looks, the phone, she has everything you could possibly imagine. But she's as modest as they get, if you ever get the chance to speak to her. 

She doesn't talk much, but there's a rumor that it's because her vocal cords got damaged, and so it hurts her to speak a lot. All though she doesn't talk often, you can see that's she's a genuine nice person. She tries to help out anyone she can, and there ain't a single person who hates her. Her deal is that if you respect her, she'll respect you. She sticks to that rule, too. 

 No, they don't hate her, they hate her boyfriend. Well, not really. I do though. I mean, she's perfect, and could have any guy, but she chooses him. She chose Aiden. I don't get it. Every girl wants him, but he's a complete jerk. Why she'd want him, that leaves me clueless. 

They have a couple classes together, I know because I'm in 12 out of 14 classes of hers.

Right, you still don't know her name. It's Skylar. 

And I'm Michael.