Chapter 1

"Max..." Y/N stood up going after max her now ex-boyfriend, who was storming out of her room angrily. He had just been told by Y/N that she was having an arranged marriage. Just as he was about to grab the door knob Y/N grabbed his wrist, turning him around.

"It's not my decision...please understand that" she cried out to him.

He shook his head then scoffed "What is there to understand?! It's clear enough...you're getting married at age seventeen to some other guy-" he cut himself off he couldn't even finish.

"I didn't choose this you know that max"

"Well Y/N you sure as heck are going along with it aren't you?"

He's about to walk out but Y/N Stops him again.

"Well what am I supposed to do!? Runaway? Yeah" she nods "Your gonna take me in right?" she nods again "Right..." she pauses and chuckles "Yeah...I thought so.."

Max rolls his eyes. "I'm outta here"

This time Y/N doesn't stop him, she just watches him open her door and leave. In her mind he's never to return to her again.

"My first boyfriend..." She whispers shriveling. She walks to her bed and sits on it.

After a few hours of crying and wishing she was never born, there's a knock on her door. Without any answer from Y/N, her mom walks in to her room. She sighs when she sees her daughter lying hopelessly, turned on her side. Pulling her nose.

"Have you been crying?" She asks but there's no response. She walks to her bed and sits on it, then rubs Y/N's thigh. "Honey, I am so sorry-"

She's cut off by Y/N bolting up, her face red, her hair a mess and her eyes puffed up. "Sorry?" He chuckles sarcastically. "Mom...Mom No!" her voice is shaky. "You are not sorry! You're the one who is doing to me!" She slaps her mom's hand off.

Karen takes a deep breath before speaking. "Y/N don't you think I know that? Don't you think I'm aware of what I'm doing to you? I and your dad need the money Y/N I am so sorry..." she whispers the last part.

"Yeah so you guys from the start, from the moment I was born! Planned to just...Y'know pay me off?" She pauses "What about my feelings? What about my life?! Do you even care about that?! .... Do you even care about me?!" She starts to cry.

"Y/N-"

"Do you?!" She cuts Karen off.

There's no reply from Karen. Y/N shakes her head. "I hate you." She looks down knowing in her mind exactly what she just said. Then looks back up straight into Karen's eyes. "I. Hate...You" then she takes in a deep breath. "Get out" she says calmly.

"Y/N I just want you to know that I love you and..." Karen try's to speak quickly before she's cut off again, but doesn't finish her sentence. "Get Out!" Y/N screams at her.

"Go! I hate you! Get out!"

Karen put's her hand's up in surrender. "Ok, Ok I'm going" She walks to the door and turns around to glance at Y/N her eyes filled with sorrow. "I love you" She whispers, then walks out. Closing the door behind her.

"Yeah, but here's a catch. Your love for me is fake and even if it's real...I don't care about it" She whispers to herself, and goes back under her covers. This time, no tear is shed, her eyelashes just become heavy and then close. Carrying her into a deep sleep.

                                                                                                      ~o~

Y/N is a seventeen year old girl. Who was born in October? And now in the story it's September. So she has just one more month to go before she can get married. She lives with her mom and dad. Who are both gypsy parents making her a gypsy? And in their tradition the girls don't go to school and they get married at a young age. Her parents said they would never do that to Y/N. But when they became financially unstable they decided to marry her off. The mom somewhat disagreed but with the husbands push she finally said yes. Y/N who had a popular life in school has to now leave it all behind. Her boyfriend Max is now her ex. Her so called best friends are about to find out and leave her behind... Oh! and what else, that's right. She's getting married to an also seventeen year old older than her by months, whom she doesn't even know. But what's sure is, he's rich.