Planning With The Bitch Starring: Jadé {Part 3}

Its the last chapter with Jadé and her lurking ass so there are no more chapters to her plotting ass. Enjoy!
-JacceePoo

Chris's POV

When I turned around this light skin ass nigga Named "Drake" Tried! LEMME repeat tried to Punch me in my face in the parking lot.

"Dafuq is yo problem my dude" I punched him.

I punched him so hard the first swing his nose started bleeding. The second time this nigga was lost but hi didn't fine his self. And then the last swing Nigga was out like a light which lead Jadé bitch ass to rush over to him. Yelling at me.

"WHY YOU FUCKING BASTARD" She yelled

"Listen you Yellow crayon of a "Boyfriend" don't need to be swinging if he not ready for a fight the fuck. And you I know what the fuck you tryna do and it's not gonna work." I yelled walking to my car. But Jade's words caught my attention.

"That's why your piece of shit of a girlfriend is cheating on yo ass. Its not even your baby." Jade said and she had everybody crowding around us looking at me and then her like she was crazy.

30 Minutes Later

I opened the door to Tori looking like she had just finished crying. She was on the couch so I sat down next to her.