Bye Bye, Wonwoo

YOON YURA P.O.V

.

"Wonwoo-ah, am I pretty?" I asked.

"Of course! You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen." Wonwoo smiled.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, you are my little sister after all ." he smirked.

Little sister. I sighed. I've spent my entire life trying to get into his heart, but there's always been this wall. Little sister. Why does he see me like that?

"Yura! Your mom's in the phone!" Mrs. Jeon shouted from inside the house.

"I'll be back, okay?" I turned to Wonwoo.

He nodded his head.

I ran inside and picked up the phone.

"Mom?" I said.

"You have to come home now we're going soon." she said.

"No! Please let me stay a little longer!" I whined.

"No, say goodbye to Wonwoo. Now." then she hung up the phone.

I sighed. I was already in my first year of high school and my mom decides to go to the U.S. Ever since she met that guy online, she's wanted to go to the U.S.

Well, he's better than my "dad", I guess.

FLASHBACK

I came home from school and I heard my parents yelling again. I quietly went to the kitchen and watched them from the doorway.

"If you're not gonna provide for the family, then leave!"

"I've wanted to leave since that stupid child came!"

"That's your child, you bastard!"

"I never wanted it and don't you dare call me a bastard!"

"We created her together! Why can't you just love her?!"

"I never wanted to marry you, that's why! I was forced to because you had money!"

"Get out...Get out!"

My dad walked out of the kitchen, pushing me into the wall in the process. My mom rushed to my side and I could see her sobbing.

END OF FLASHBACK

Just the thought of that asshole made me cringe. I went outside where I found Wonwoo sleeping in the hammock again. I knelt beside him and caressed his hair. I don't want to leave, just yet.

"Don't worry...I promise I'll be back." I whispered and went inside his house.

"Auntie, I have to go now." I said to Wonwoo's mom.

She came over and hugged me.

"Good luck, okay? Call us as much as you can and please, please come back soon." she said, almost in tears.

"I will, and I'll call you guys everyday. I promise." I said as slow tears made its way down my face.

She let go and I could see that she was crying.

"Do you want me to call Wo-" she said but, I cut her off.

"Please don't. I don't want to make it any harder for the both of us." I said through tears, "But, I left a note on his bed."

"I'll miss you, Yura . Stay safe." she said as I walked out of their house.

I looked back and waved. Wow. This is harder than I thought. I just hope Wonwoo won't get mad.

WONWOO P.O.V

I went inside to see what was taking Yura so long since I fell asleep, but when I came in, all I saw was my mom crying. I looked around and there was no sign of Yuta.

"Mom, where's Yura?" I said.

"S-she left for the U.S." she mumbled, not looking me in the eye,"She told me not to tell you."

I ran out the house. I ran all the way to Yura's house, but I was too late. Their car sped off. I could see Yura's face from the window, she was looking back at me. My heart broke at seeing her in tears. I knelt on the floor and buried my face in my hands. It was supposed to be today. I've been waiting for this day.

Now...I missed my chance.

YURA P.O.V

I got off the airplane feeling terrible. I missed him so much already.

I didn't even say goodbye.

As I rode a taxi to my new home, I looked around and saw all the new buildings and people I will have to get used to. My mom was excitingly talking about being an American and getting to explore Los Angeles. I just sighed. That meant I had to go to a new school and learn a whole new language. I wasn't the most socially active girl, mostly because I'm pretty quiet and everyone assumes I'm a bitch. I hate this. I wanna go home.

Back to my childhood.

read, vote, comment luvs