Ep1

SNSD was in their dorms eating food.Then all of a sudden Sooyoung heard something at the door,she ran and saw a letter from WGM.She screamed,"AHHHHH! GIRLS GIRLS WGM."Everyone ran towards the door while Sooyoung read the note.It said 'Tiffany will be in the show ;filming starts tomorrow'.Everyone groaned while Tiffany cheered .

---

2NE1 was in the YG building.Then their manager walks into their room and gave them a note.Minzy read it 'CL will be in WGM.Filming will start tomorrow.' Everyone cheered for her.CL smiled,"Ah god I wonder who it'll be...."

Kara was in a dressing room and Seungyeon was reading the note.She smiled,"Youngji! You get to be on WGM."Gyuri pinch Youngji's cheek and pouted,"So lucky!"Hara was hugging Youngji and said,"We will miss you!"

--

Everyone was at the meeting place...

Luhan,GDragon,and Jackson saw each other.Confused.Luhan said,"Hopefully there won't be a fourth guy and we will date each other."The three nodded while the girls was confused as well.Then some people told GDragon and Jackson to hide.Luhan was excited.Also Tiffany.

--

Tiffany walks into the room and Luhan's mouth was wide open.Tiffany said,"Ah...Luhan!"Luhan smiled at her.

---

Luhan said to the camera,"I am both happy and sad...I'm happy I got Girls Generations' Tiffany.But sad she is an sm artist.I'm a former member of EXO but....Ah never mind."

---

Jackson stood there waiting for 'her'.Youngji walks towards him and smiled,"Ah! Jackson-oppa!"Jackson smiled,"Hey Youngji."

--

Jackson said to the camera,"I'm actually happy I got Youngji!"

--

GDragon said while waiting,"I'm 100% sure it's someone from 2NE1! Seriously I'm not lying!"CL laughed,"You are right!"The two high five while hugging.

---

Lu Fany:

Tiffany and Luhan sat in the van.Luhan smiled,"So how are you?"Tiffany said,"Good.Hows your solo career?"Luhan nodded while saying,"Good."Luhan looked into her eyes and said,"Um..I really like Lion Heart!"Tiffany gave him her famous eyesmile.And his heart exploded.Luhan said,"Um when we get to our apartment could you teach me the dance?"Tiffany nodded.Then the driver stop and said,"We are here."The two walked out of the van and followed the driver into their new temporary house.

Luhan smiled at the camera while Tiffany lay on the couch.Luhan joined Tiffany and put his arm around her.Tiffany looked at him then he said something to her,and she shook her head.Luhan then places his head on her shoulder.Tiffany just smiled.He said,"Hey can you teach me Lion Heart?"Tiffany nodded.

SKYDRAGON

The two was in their new home.GDragon said,"Uh! CL let's play a game."CL nodded.Gdragon said,"Ok would you rather be in Big Bang or EXO?"CL said while acting like she was thinking,"BB."GDragon smiled.CL said,"2NE1 or Girls Generation?"GDragon looked away nervous and said,"PASSSSSSS!"The two laughed.Gdragon said while chuckling,"Dara or Bom?"CL looked away and said,"Bom.Nooooow...Me or Youngji?"GDragon said,"Yoooou~"CL acted like a child saying,"YAY!"

JACKJI

Jackson was teaching Youngji 'Just Right' dance.Youngji smiled,"The dance is very fun!"Jackson said,"Focus~"Youngji nodded.

Finally they were finished.Youngji said,"Oppa I'm hungry can we cook food?"Jackson nodded and the two raced to the kitchen.Youngji looked in the fridge and there was nothing.Youngji pouted,"Whhaaaa?No food."Jackson looked in and pouted.He said,"We have to eat tomorrow."Youngji pouted,"Aish Aish Aish!"While walking to the bedrooms.