Chapter 1

Never in my life, I have never dreamed of what has become of my life. I just began to notice how I became this foul creature, how I turned from my bland normal usual self. To this beautiful piece of art that people dream of. I'm not complimenting myself, not in the slightest. I'm using Sebastian's words, not mine. But hey, it really does change the way you look when you become a demon.

Yeah, I screwed up pretty bad. I was new to the demon world, of course that was 2 million years ago. It was just my first time out in their world. The human world, they would take notice when a new girl would show up in the neighborhood, simply as the exchange student from Ireland. But I looked nothing like an Irish. I had light blonde hair that went down to the middle of my back, I had these bright gold eyes hat made a gold bar look plain. I had white porcelain skin, I made a vampire look pale. I always wore a choker collar with a tiger paw on it.

Everyone wanted to be my friend, I was either too shy to talk to them, or I was too disgusted by them to even look at them. I had pitiful mood swings but they only happened when provoked. But clearly my life couldn't have gotten any worse. But oh it did, I had to become a servant. I had to serve this ghastly man named James Cormack. He was such a rude and cruel person! But I had to go and open my trap and I ended up getting abused and thrown out. I know you think that demons regenerate. But he did't know that I was one!

__________________________________________________________________________

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU FILTHY RAT!"master yelled and picked me up by the back of the arms and threw me out of the door. I stumbled but caught myself, I heard the door slam shut violently and I let out a shaky sigh. I smoothed my hair down, as it had been disheveled from the violence. I took one look at myself and I groaned. My maid's outfit was ripped and covered in dust and grime. I looked at my long white gloves, they were fine but they were stained with blood. I groaned and then I wiped my hand over my dress and I felt the grime disappear from my clothes. I sighed, there were some perks of being a demon. I then dusted off my gloves and the blood disappeared. 

I then heard footsteps coming from my right. I turned and sat down on the edge of the concrete and put my arms on my knees and nestled my head into the space and I then started having memories. All the times I've watched someone's life leave their eyes and I was the cause of that. I felt a tear escape my eye and I let out a shaky breath.

I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder and I jumped slightly. I looked up to see a girl with pink/red hair and thick glasses behind me, she had a look of concern on her face. I sighed and ran a hand through my blonde hair. 

"A-Are you alright miss?" the girl asked, I could hear the cockney accent in her voice, but it sounded loud yet elegant at the same time. I exhaled,

"No, not really.. my master kicked me out of the house after I talked back to him.." I said, I reached the top of my head and felt my cat ears but they barely went over my curls.  She looked shocked and then she sat down next to me and patted my hand gently.

"You know, I'm a maid too, maybe you could work at the manor with us!" she exclaimed, I chuckled at her childishness. But I couldn't say no to her, I nodded silently and she stood up and offered me a hand.

We began walking back to the manor, It wasn't far but I must have been walking too fast because by the time Mey-rin and I got there I wasn't in the slightest tired. But Mey-rin just collapsed and panted hysterically.

I let out a giggle and helped her up and draped her arm around my shoulders and we walked inside of the vast manor. 

I sat Mey-rin on the couch and I sat down on the couch and rubbed comforting circles in Mey-rin's back as her panting began to slow down gradually, I heard the door open to my right and I saw 2 blonde males come running towards us. They stopped in front of Mey-rin, and then I was bombarded by questions.

"Is Mey-rin OK?"

"Who are you?"

"Why is Mey-rin like this?"

I raised a hand and they fell quiet, I laughed and they were enchanted by my bell like laugh. 

"Hello, I'm Yuna Mavings. You're Finni and your Baldo, am I correct? -They nodded lazily, still enticed by my voice- I was on the streets and Mey-rin said I could be a servant here because my old master threw me out of the house. Why she is like this is because, I simply walk very quickly and Mey-rin had to jog the whole way to keep up with me. Could you grab her a glass of water, please?" I said and batted my thick eye lashes, and there was a gust of wind and they both ran straight for the kitchen.

They came back a few moments later with a glass of water in their hands. I took one and Mey-rin attacked Baldo and got the glass of water and galloped it down. I giggled and offered Baldo a hand, he took it and I walked over to Mey-rin and she got up.

"Maybe we should go and see the young master, he would like to meet his new servant, yes he would!" she said and grabbed my hand and pulled me up the long staircase and down a few corridors before we stood in front of a polished oak door.

She gave it a light knock and I heard a faint, 'Come in.' I walked in slightly after Mey-rin and the young master looked up and examined me.

"Who are you?" he asked in a cautious tone. I smiled and bowed deeply to the young master, "I am Yuna Mavings. Mey-rin wanted to ask if I maybe able to become a maid here." I said, the young master looked at Mey-rin and nodded, pondering the situation.

"Do you know the basics?" he asked, in a bored tone.

"Of course my Lord." I said, and he nodded.

"Mey-rin can show you to your room." he said and waved us off. I thanked him and bowed, we walked out of the room and down the hallway and towards my room.

She opened a door and I looked in, it was a simple yet elegant room. I smiled and walked in and fell down on the plush bed.

I didn't have a bed at the other house, I had hey and that gave me multiple scratches and bruises. I then walked over to the wardrobe and opened it to see multiple dresses. I smiled and walked to the bathroom and put on the new dress but I needed help with the corset. I walked out to see Mey-rin sitting on my bed and I walked over to her and she quickly got up and walked over to me and pulled the corset.

After I got the life squeezed out of me I finished putting on the dress and I redid my hair because my neko ears were peaking out the top of my hair. After I did, I walked back out of the bathroom and Mey-rin stood.

"I'm going to take you around the mansion, yes I will!" she said and walked out the door. I chuckled and walked out of the beautiful room, I might be able to a normal life again.

But how normal can it get, when your a demon!?