BEST SEX EVER!!!!

I was looking at my computer screen and I saw a friend request pop up,"Who the f*** wants to be my friend!!!!" I said staring at the request. "Oh I know who that is!" I said pressing accept. He asked me in chat if I wanted to meat up with him in the park I said sure. The next day I walked to the park and he was sitting on a park bench. I came up to him and sat down I looked over and he leaned in and kissed me, sparks flew. I kissed him back not knowing what would come next.

After we went out to eat we went back to my place we wore watching a romantic movie he looked at me and u know what happen and before I knew it we wore in my bed room he throuth me on the bed he took off his clothes and jump on me. He took off my shirt and puled down my pants and soon I was only in my undergarments. After he kissed me for a wily he took off my bra it was the best thing ever!!! He stared at my nipple and began to go tord it and began to suck on it hard and harder , it fell like the best thing ever!!??!!?

After a willy of sucking on my boobs he finaly moved down to my vagina he took off my underware and sucked harder and harder.

A couple of weeks after he proposed to me and we wore engaged. Then I moved in with him and after the wedding we went on a honeymoon and we had sex again, this time it was better than ever. And the next day my period it didn't come that meant only one thing, IM PEGANT!!!!!!

9 months later I was in the hospital in more pain than ever. I was nine inches and the baby was coming! But Luke was no ware to be seen. I ended up having twins and we found Luke and 18 years later the twins moved off to collage. Luke and I ended up with three more at home all different ages so that wasn't to hard to deal with.

----------------------------------------------------

Hope u had fun reading my book if u liked it I need your help to if I should so another leave it in the comments and don't forget to vote!!!!!!! ;)