Chapter 1

Long ago, before the dawn of humanity there was a hybrid called a Slizzard but it died long ago except for two..  Now it is the 21st century who and knows what is going to happen.  Deep in the Pacific ocean is where the two Slizzards live.  " Hello my name is Ryan and I am writing a report on Slizzards that died 6.4 million years ago but I don't think that's true because I live in Scotland and that is where the Lochness Monster lives."  Deep down in the Cave the Slizzards tried to reproduce but the problem was they were both girls. The mating ball wasn't working because there were no boys.  Meanwhile while the Slizzards were trying to reproduce Ryan was looking in the library to figure out how they reproduced.  Finally after 4 long hours they finally figured out how to reproduce asexually!

            The Slizzards came out of their cave. Tiny Slizzards spewed out of the stomach's of the two Slizzards. Then they all headed to the surface for their daily feeding.  They all jumped up and grabbed a small birdy snack as the parents headed for Scotland. The parents decided to save the babies for later eatings. After the Slizzards reached Scotland they started eating everything in their way people, and even cars!  After Ryan was done looking for books at the library he went with his girlfriend, Cora.  While they were walking towards the movie theater, they had no idea that the Slizzards were terrorizing the town.  All of a sudden a Slizzard came out of an alley and ate Ryan's girlfriend whole!  Ryan was so dumbfounded that he just stood there and watched it happen.  He finally ran away and was scared to death but at the same time very sad.  He ran home and went to his bedroom,and  he barricaded himself and  was finally safe for now...