Prologue

THIS STORY WAS ALL MY IDEA SO IT HAS COPYRIGHTS AND PLEASE DON'T TRY TO STEAL IT! (COPYRIGHT)

Prologue:

What happens when the whole human race has been wiped out by a mysterious species?

Parasitus are a species completely alien to the planet earth. In fields of medicine and technology, they are much more advanced and precise. Parasitus are a very experienced species and have the ability to transform into any creature from any planet which enables them to adapt to any environment.

On earth, all parasitus have a distinct look. Honey blonde hair and pale skin complimented by colored eyes. 

When the parasitus land on earth, the human race is no longer compatible with this advanced species. In result, the government surrenders to the parasitus and allow them to take the land. The humans that have let the parasitus take over their land are now called tokos. Tokos because they carried out all the life funcitions and processes the parasitus will now take over. However, there are some humans who decide to join a resistance. 

Two years later, the only people left of the resistance are Harry Styles, Niall Horan, and two girls named Aria and Charlotte.

Aria and Charlotte are currently dwelling in a grassland in the Netherlands, while Harry and Niall are simultaneously traveling in their direction.

What will happen when these two cross each other?

Aria and Charlotte haven't seen a real human in two years and they are not expecting to see Harry and Niall.

When Aria and Charlotte need living provisions, they put on a blonde wig and travel to the mainland   to retrieve their needed items. Also, they both have colored eyes: Aria has green eyes and Charlotte has blue eyes.