Little Things (Harry Styles)

Sometimes I'd feel happy about it. Sometimes I'd feel like a pain. You see my life revolves around people. Many many people. Some are nice. Some are hateful. Some are pretty, and well yeah. Every move I make, people are watching. Watching exactly what I do. My feelings and thoughts are what they aren't yet to find. Within all those people, I am not aloud to break. Break from showing, and break in all. Everything depends on the little thìngs I do. I try to keep my feelings away, or until I am in privacy, but then again, I have no privacy. it's like being a bug, trapped in a case, with people watching you from a far but it feels so close. but the rest of them seem to enjoy it or so it seems.

I am going to tell you the story that is my life and I only have one simple request. while you are reading this try your best not to look back at the pages or skip ahead to confirm anything or try to figure anything out. I promise you all of your questions will be answered. and yes, I am writing this far many years from when this all happened so calm your horses if you read something you don't like, things will get better i promise.

9 years ago.

*Harrys POV*

A tear fell from her eye.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?"

"silly, if I was doing this to myself I would be the one getting punched, not you."

I threw a punch to her side. she closed her eyes and tried to hold it in. I knew she loved me, and I loved her. No, we are not a couple as you can see that. This girl here is my punching bag basically, but this punching bag has my heart. She knows all my secrets and all my spots. See, she used to be my very dearest best friend that is. Im not gonna share all of the truth, that would be no fun now would it? To this day she still has no clue why I hurt her everyday, and she still doesn't ask. I assume she doesn't want to know and that just kills me inside. If she just asked I would tell her but she always just keeps quiet knowing I hate it.