1

"Attention all town people, we're going to have a fight for ONLY boys. This fight is called Wicked Games please come outside for more information on this, everyone needs too!" After I heard this I just sat on my all black bed crying just thinking what am I going to do! My boyfriend is Hayes Grier, yes I know, and he's going to have to be in the game. Ugh! I think I shall get more information because I don't know what's happening. "Hahaa. You guys made it to the ceremony. Today people will fight for there family so each person from a family has to participate if there's no boys in there we need a man women, a strong woman. Please chose a person from your family to participate and then get there blood tested. Thank you all" said the governer. After that I was looking for Hayes and I couldn't find him. Just untill I thought that I found him. "Hayes I have to go do the game. My sister won't budge." "Ok well I don't know what the rules are so let's check it out." "Ok." "First let's get our blood work done" I say. "Ali you know I won't kill you no matter what." "I know, but let's go." "Ok." When we got to the white table where they were taking blood and the blonde haired white lady that was taking my blood said "i won't hurt one bit" and it didn't hurt but it hurt Hayes really bad. He's been acting really hirt lately. I wonder what happened to him. Oh well. After we did some blood work we were reding the rules.
Rules
.everyone has to have a partner with a familiar person
.each person has to die except for 2
.only you and your partner can survive
.if there's only one of you that your disqualified and u have to get out of the game asap
.we are nice
.the last team wining gets to save their family from getting killed
.we won't kill the teams family that survived encluding the losers
.and use magic wands to kill
ENJOY!
Great! Perfect this seems fair I guess. "Guys let the games begin please" said the governor. "Please pick your partner and stand on the blue circles please." Hayes and I are partners so we are standing on the blue circle and the governor gave Hayes and I red magic wands. Oh and our team is slays😏.After he gave everyone a wand he blow the loud airhorn.
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
OMG! Will Hayes and Ali survive? Which one of them will die? Will they both die? I don't even know? Seems like hunger games huh? Well I thought that was interesting! Magic!
-AliGri